CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wow someone buy this XX! (CO)

anyone very close to this? i might be interested, but craigslist makes me a little nervous. if it happened to be a member, or someone one of you guys knows, speak up please, i'd feel a lot better that this wasn't a scam then. i'm probably being paranoid, but i'd rather be paranoid than taken. thanks in advance,

nick

Ok, this is my first posting. I'm the guy that drove over the mtn's and bought it! This is my first Bird, I currently have a '96 CBR 1000F, love the bike but have always wanted a XX. I stumbled upon the craigslist ad last Friday am, got my ass over there first thing Sat. and layed some cash down without even a test ride. (6 inches of snow on the ground)

I'll be picking it up Monday (after a ride to check the mechanics, ride quality, etc.) but it looks like a well loved Bird!!! I'm paying less than he asked also. I'm super excited, can't sleep at night, have watched every damn You Tube video I can find........

I've got it bad, got it bad, got it bad.............I'm hot for Blackbird. :icon_smile: (hey this group has awesome emicon's)

Hey SilverBird, I've got a XR650 as well. Let's get out and go riding man!

post-34715-1234019240.jpg

Ok, the beast is nestled comfortably in it's new home.........MY garage!!! Looks good next to the CBR1000F Hurricane.

Beautiful bike, smooth and potent for sure. Thanks for all the info on this site and encouragement to step up to the XX.

Now to the new members forum with a pic or 2.