CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pure SEX

BDAZ XX

This is off a buddies super sik RC45!

.........................................................................................................................................................

Sequence of events:

First came the 3.50 x 17 Marchesini magnesium wheel once owned by

Wayne Rainey...

Next came the Brembo billet calipers...

Then I machined my own magnesium caliper hangers...

I also machined my own axle out of 7075 T6 aluminum...

I added a QB carbon fender...

Finally the addition of Ferodo's Ceramic Matrix Composite rotors for a

3 lb drop in weight...

How it all adds up:

Stock Honda 310mm stainless steel 3 lbs 4 oz

Ferodo 320mm Ductle Iron 2 lb 8 oz

Ceramic Matrix Composite 1 lb 7 oz

Quote my good friend Jeff Gehrs of Brake Tech USA

"Brake Tech USA is very pleased to announce the release of the long

awaited, ultra-advanced technology Ceramic Matrix Composite brake

rotors for the Motorcycle Industry. The AXIS/StarBladeā„¢ is the new and

updated MKII version incorporating now de-classified Stealth Bomber

Aircraft technology manufactured by Starfire Systems, this

revolutionary material will change the way both top-level race teams

and enthusiasts alike view their braking systems. The performance

parameters in-total make all previous materials and systems dated by

comparison, including the vaunted Carbon/carbon brakes. Designed to

perform brilliantly with OEM calipers as well as the Billet GP

race-spec versions. This all-new composite material offers the best

features of premium iron rotors with the incredible lightweight of

carbon, and none of the Carbon/carbon foibles!"

Performance features include:

* Not thermally sensitive (will work great on the street)

* Ultra broad torque curve across a very wide thermal range

* Much longer lasting than Carbon / carbon

* Much less expensive than Carbon / carbon

* Great wet weather performance - unlike Carbon / carbon [not hygroscopic]

* Terrific feel and feedback at the lever

* Strong braking performance? We mean, Really strong: +.6 mu average friction with special Ferodo Racing brake pads

3193188896_9d34585b46_o.jpg

3193188902_d61cb52189_o.jpg

Purely guesstimating I'd say C/C rotors are $3000, Forks are $3500, Wheel was $1000, Monoblock GP calipers were $2000, Magnesium clipper mounts $1000 and brake pads are $300?

Total in the picture, $10k+! :icon_evilgrin:

If that's pure sex...then you are PURE gay. Guess sometimes you reach an age where than may actually be pure sex for some. :icon_biggrin:

This is pure sex:

Edit- borderline NWS picture removed. Do me a favor and keep that shit in the pub please, Dave. -Tim

:icon_lmao: You've been flaunting your fake man card around again, huh?

If you're man enough to build a bike like this. You can get all the pussy you want..............Theres more to sex than just T&A! :icon_slap:

If that's pure sex...then you are PURE gay. Guess sometimes you reach an age where than may actually be pure sex for some. :icon_biggrin:

This is pure sex:

Edit- borderline NWS picture removed. Do me a favor and keep that shit in the pub please, Dave. -Tim

No we are clipping borderline pics, is this because of the new Obama administration :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry...missed the rule where there was no joking around in the garage.

I will help the moderators by looking out for anything but serious discussion in the garage for you. If it get's out of line...I will alert an official moderator to warn the members of the rules.

No problem Tim -Dave

This is pure sex:

No we are clipping borderline pics, is this because of the new Obama administration :icon_rolleyes:

I will help the moderators by looking out for anything but serious discussion in the garage for you. If it get's out of line...I will alert an official moderator to warn the members of the rules.

No problem Tim -Dave

Oh, quit with the victim bullshit. I wasn't talking about your comments, I was talking about the picture. Guys really don't expect anything like that to show up here in the garage and could be truly surprised in a bad way even by something tamer. You can fuck around and bait Randy all you want, I don't give a shit and neither does anyone else. Hell, you can post a fucking picture of your grandma blowing a donkey, just label it NWS, please.

All I'm doing is trying to keep this a safe place for guys at work. Try not to make that harder, eh?

This is pure sex:

No problem Tim -Dave

Oh, quit with the victim bullshit. I wasn't talking about your comments, I was talking about the picture. Guys really don't expect anything like that to show up here in the garage and could be truly surprised in a bad way even by something tamer. You can fuck around and bait Randy all you want, I don't give a shit and neither does anyone else. Hell, you can post a fucking picture of your grandma blowing a donkey, just label it NWS, please.

All I'm doing is trying to keep this a safe place for guys at work. Try not to make that harder, eh?

Tim....wound up a bit?

Take a deep breath man.

P.S. I am a victim :icon_biggrin:

Tim....wound up a bit?

Take a deep breath man.

Nothing about my post indicates I'm in the least bit wound up, Dave. I simply responded to your post in a calm and rational manner. Good to see you're sticking to form, though. Google "straw man" and "ad hominen".

Have a nice day.

Tim....wound up a bit?

Take a deep breath man.

Nothing about my post indicates I'm in the least bit wound up, Dave. I simply responded to your post in a calm and rational manner. Good to see you're sticking to form, though. Google "straw man" and "ad hominen".

Have a nice day.

Nah, I think you are a bit wound up. Your posted indicates to me that you are a tiger ready to pounce. But, again it's me and we all know where I stand with the click. No secrets, right?

As for the google.....I'm not your lap dog so I will just stick to what I can understand in your posts because we all know you will reply. Google restraint.

When you dangle a steak in front a hungry lion....you expect him to not eat? You know this theory MUCH better than me. Right Mr. Mod?

LOL....you'll be back.

By the way....we are having a friendly exchange here. No name calling, no cursing, no threats...but I appreciate you throwing in the DBLXX comment or shall we say a juicy steak?

I actually thought this was a pretty adult exchange.

!SGAF

EW ERA....I EERGA. YLLIS ELPOEP.

For christ sakes...I posted a picture of a girl in a bikini. She had small and completely covered boobs and a full short short shorts bottoms. Not even a bikini. Again, lion/steak syndrome.

That photo and comment would have NOT been made if it were anyone else....but maybe Clark since he is the one we are jumpoin on this week.

That's all my point was.

Very cool front end.

I wish I could get a chance to feel the difference between the stock stuff I'm used to & some of that crazy cool high end stuff.