CBR1100XX.org Forum

CBR1100XX Parts - Cheap

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU

Well I sold my XX a couple months ago, so I guess it's time to part with the extra parts.

Photos of all these parts are here: Picasa Web Album. Use the magnifying glass icon to zoom in.

1. 97/98 LH Lower Cowl. $25 Definitely usable, definitely used, definitely a "painter" has road rash at top, rear mounting point.

2. 97/98 RH Lower Cowl $15 Usable, but in pretty rough shape, cracked and rashed. Could be repaired and used as a spare? Or fuck it and get instant "Road Warrior" cred.

3. 97/98 Stator Cover $12 Usable, not cracked, rashed. Would be a handy spare on long trips, you know, in case you crack yours a long way from home. Combine with the cowls list above for a complete battle-hardened motif.

4. 97/98 Rear Grab Bar $10 There's nothing wrong with this part. Well except, it has dried adhesive on it, cuz the previous owner glued faux leopard fur to it. Yo.

5. Clutch Slave Cylinder $10 Surprisingly there's nothing wrong with this part. It looks and functions just fine. Your family will cherish this precious heirloom.

6. Rear Brake Pedal $15 Excellent condition, straight, sexy, full of energy, never bent

7. LH Passenger Peg / Muffler Bracket $15 Excellent condition. WWJD? Jesus would buy it, that's what he'd do. Includes footpeg.

8. RH Passenger Peg / Muffler Bracket $15 Excellent condition. Just think of the vaginal access you'll get with this part.

9. Steering Stem Cap $7 It's the decorative "six-dot" one in the middle of the top triple clamp. New, never used.

10. RH Clip On $15 Straight, works and looks just fine. Will provide new owner with years of enjoyment.

11. RH Footpeg bracket (driver's) $12 Straight, works and looks just fine. People constantly ask, "Wow is that an OEM XX rearset!?!"

12. Swingarm / Shock linkage (triangular plates) Free If you need these, your bike must be seriously fucked up, so you can have 'em for free.

13. Shift Lever $10 Straight, never bent. My first wife left me for a man with a shift lever just like this one. Oh Well...

14. Kick Stand $20 New, never used. Seriously, sometimes the kickstand gets bent or worn, causing the bike to lean over kinda far.

15. Another Kick Stand $8 Used, but still in great condition.

16. Two OEM 45T Rear Sprockets $5 each or both for $7 I'm not sure why you'd need a used rear sprocket, but I got 'em. Actually both have low miles on them. Plenty of life left. I guess the best part is the price.

17. 2002 Front Wiring Sub-Harness $5 I'm not sure why I have this, but I do.

Again, check here for photos --> Picasa Web Album. Use the magnifying glass icon to zoom in.

Item #6 rear brake lever. Do you mean rear brake pedal? If so I need a rear brake pedal. LMK.
Yes, rear brake pedal. Thanks for clarifying. Send me a PM if interested.

Yours. I'll let you know the total after I ship them. Can I assume slow/cheap shipping is ok?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

#3 Stator cover , by this do you mean the left hand engine cover?The one I ground out whilst checking the tarmac!!!!

If so , is it still for sale and how much inc postage to the UK (in £'s if poss)

Steve

I'm in a little late on this deal...

Put me in line for #17, and depending on that outcome, I may go for both #14 and #15... or at least one of them. I could use some add'l "length" and fear I may lose out to other guys with longer stands...