CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Euro

Seems you are looking for the right side switch pod with the headlight on/off

I have a Left side Euro switch pod with the flash-to-pass switch for sale

John, is the right side NLA, or just insanely expensive?

Not possitive of the year but I think in 2006 the Euro BlackBird went to the standard right side switch pod like the US spec Bird had. No headlight on/off switch on all Blackbirds from 2005.

The only way to find one now is from a per 2005 Euro spec Wreck !

I have had inquiries out there looking for some for over a year now and have not found any, at any price.

If Jaws was to run across any he would grab it and send it to me but done to be found so far. We already cleaned out most of the spares junk yards in Europe.

There's left and right Euro switches, Donnie...better specify which you are looking for.

Hey Joe,

Now that would be a right one,thanks

Joe pm me your paypal e-mail.

Not possitive of the year but I think in 2006 the Euro BlackBird went to the standard right side switch pod like the US spec Bird had. No headlight on/off switch on all Blackbirds from 2005.

The only way to find one now is from a per 2005 Euro spec Wreck !

I have had inquiries out there looking for some for over a year now and have not found any, at any price.

If Jaws was to run across any he would grab it and send it to me but done to be found so far. We already cleaned out most of the spares junk yards in Europe.

Hey John, Dibb's on one when and if you run across them. :icon_evilgrin:

Happy new year 2ya! :icon_whistle:

And Slow Down :icon_redface:

Another thing to consider when buying the right side switch pod is the length of the wiring pigtail.

carb models 96-98 use a 17" pigtail and the 99+ FI models need the 22" wiring pigtail to be plug-n-play

the one listed on the Dutch site for sale is the short 17" one. The short one can be mod'd to work but is not exactly plug-n-play

Another thing to consider when buying the right side switch pod is the length of the wiring pigtail.

carb models 96-98 use a 17" pigtail and the 99+ FI models need the 22" wiring pigtail to be plug-n-play

the one listed on the Dutch site for sale is the short 17" one. The short one can be mod'd to work but is not exactly plug-n-play

I re-routed the wiring on my '01 and made the shorter pigtail work with no cutting or splicing.

I re-routed the wiring on my '01 and made the shorter pigtail work with no cutting or splicing.

that is the reason why you are "The RedBird" :-)

Just buy the damn things new from David Silver Spares and quit wasting your time looking for used crap. They aren't that expensive last time looked.

May be good to double check the cost new! How about over $200.00 expensive and then shipping from England plus customs fee.

Just buy the damn things new from David Silver Spares and quit wasting your time looking for used crap. They aren't that expensive last time looked.

May be good to double check the cost new! How about over $200.00 expensive and then shipping from England plus customs fee.

Just checked pricing on both the L/H and R/H switches for an '01 XX, U.K. spec. with on/ff for the lights on the R/H and passing on the L/H from David Silver Spares in the U.K. These are new OEM Honda parts.

L/H switch: 73.44 GBP = $102.55 USD

R/H switch 67.67 GBP = $94.45 USD

Delivery time to DSS is 2-3 weeks and delivery from DSS to U.S. address 7-10 days.

Shipping switches from U.K. to U.S. address is minimal and in the 30 years I have been importing parts from Europe, I have only been charged customs fees twice, and that was when I had a pallet of parts imported.

So email or call David Silver Spares and tel them Howie sent you.