CBR1100XX.org Forum

Problem still?

azxr

When I go to this URL

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forum/

I get the message this message

Click here to proceed to the new server.

DO NOT bookmark this URL! It will change in a day or two!

I click on the link and get to the forum (no problem so far). Then when I try to login using the login area at the bottom, I get this message.

Sorry but this board is currently unavailable please try again later.

Yet if I click the back button and then on one of the links to a topic it lets me in and shows I am logged in.

I already had tried that. I think the issue is with our DNS service on campus and that the changes didn't propogate to our servers yet. Joe has been PMing me and that is what he thinks. I will see what happens tomorrow. I tried it from two machines that never access the site before and the do it, so that leaves me to believe it is the campus DNS servers.

Interesting. When I ping from my machine I get the address above. When I connect to the site I am getting this address in the browser.

http://64.5.51.19/~calvarez/forum/viewtopi...dc3cacbc3f#5342

Now this is even funnier. I was logged in for the message above and it has me listed as guest, but has my correct username for this message. I will see what happens when I get home tonight.

The .108 address is the old one. Your DNS is fucked up. I saw that with the DNS at Amex also; holding old entries way too long. Sorry, nothing I can do. But you could set up your machine to use my DNS instead. 64.5.51.19

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use