CBR1100XX.org Forum

99 BB project bike

Rather than part it out, i'd like to see if there is any interest in my 99 BB as a parts bike, or a project bike.

Bike has rebuilt title. Around 45,000 miles.

I will post detailed pics soon, but I broke my ankle, foot, and back in this wreck, so I'll get those ASAP.

The bike is rideable, but needs most plastic, and the rear subframe appears to be tweaked.

Two-bro's header and pipes untouched, chrome rims, forks with race tech springs, VFR bars, HID low beam, givi top box (but no the mount), all fine.

PM me for more info.

I'm looking for around $1500 for the whole lot.

Rather than part it out, i'd like to see if there is any interest in my 99 BB as a parts bike, or a project bike.

I will post detailed pics soon, but I broke my ankle, foot, and back in this wreck, so I'll get those ASAP.

The bike is rideable, but needs most plastic, and the rear subframe appears to be tweaked.

Two-bro's header and pipes untouched, chrome rims, forks with race tech springs, VFR bars, HID low beam, givi top box (but no the mount), all fine.

PM me for more info.

When did you have a wreck? I looked and can't find anything about it.

PM me for more info.

When did you have a wreck? I looked and can't find anything about it.

Never posted. Just got back from hospitol sunday, and been laying around mostly.

Wow! Sorry to hear you wrecked. Hope you heal up well.

Now, who ever ends up with this bike, I could really use a left front brake rotor. Providing it is not warped.

Josh or Keith,

I am interested in the header! Josh, you know where I am going with this................

And maybe I could entice you guys out of the chrome rims... :icon_whistle:

Keith - sorry to hear about your off. Heal up bro. I'm feeling kinda lucky "only" to have broken a collarbone. (And a bike)