CBR1100XX.org Forum

F/S 2000 Titanium XX

2000, Titanium Blackbird, 26,500 miles, Original owner bought new July 2000, Bike is stock except for Corbin seat but have original seat too. New Avon Storm tires, New chain and sprockets. Brake pads replaced at 20,000 miles. Regular oils changes with Honda semi-synthetic oil. Needs nothing.

Price $ Will consider reasonable offers

post-3117-1219426156.jpgpost-3117-1225801228.jpgpost-3117-1225801251.jpgpost-3117-1225801316.jpgpost-3117-1225801251.jpg

post-3117-1225801279.jpg

I get to be the first to say... wanna sell the Corbin separately? :icon_evilgrin:

I get to be the first to say... wanna sell the Corbin separately? :icon_evilgrin:

Hmmm Had not considered that option. As I just posted today I want to give this a little time it is possible that the new adoptee may not want the seat. I had to get it in order to keep my wife on the back. I will keep you posted. :icon_think:

Wow. Too bad this didn't come up before I started dumping money into mine.

You shouldn't have any trouble at all selling this.

Thanks. I am having pangs but would like the new Concours so I can stop wearing a backpack during my commute. I also want to be able to ride earlier and later in the season with better wind protection.

Thanks. I am having pangs but would like the new Concours so I can stop wearing a backpack during my commute. I also want to be able to ride earlier and later in the season with better wind protection.

Ah just get a Givi set up for the Bird. My good friend has the new C14 and really says it puts out ALOT of heat. Something to look into:)

Best color off all the Birds, it'll get you more @ss than McLovin. :icon_evilgrin:

So why do you think Honda called them Blackbirds?

Not TitaniumBirds...

Not Silverbirds...

Not Redbirds...

Blackbirds...plain and simple

:icon_biggrin:

Good luck with the sale...

and another bump...

Hank

Hey, I had no idea you lived about 15 minutes from me! I've got the same year bike with 20000 miles. Too bad you're selling it. We could have ridden together I go out all the time.

I could swear the I saw yours on here for sale about a month ago. I am looking to get the Concours so that my wife can ride with me. We came back 190 through your town on Sunday on the way back from the Vanilla Bean Cafe.

I told ya...

Nice looking bike..Always liked that color.

I think just being around this board makes my ass more sensitive... :icon_whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...