CBR1100XX.org Forum

Has anyone used Wareagle Racing body panels before?

brianmacza

I threw my bike down the road last week, and have been hunting for decent pricing on bits and pieces... The Wareagle bodykit is apparently 'patterned off original components' and at a price of US$699 for a full set - upper, 2 side panels, front fender and tailpiece - seems too good to be true. The local Honda stealer wants almost US$3k for the same combo.

Sooooo.... before I screw things up even more, is it worth it?

I'd find some reviews before spending anything. I know some aftermarket stuff can be a nightmare to fit, and if it's cheap, there's usually a reason.

I'm also guessing it's unpainted at that price- how much will you have saved after paying for decent paint?

I bought a kit off ebay similar stuff for cheap and it worked out great. Keep in mind I can get OEM lowers less than 300 a side, upper for under 500, and so on....

I'd find some reviews before spending anything. I know some aftermarket stuff can be a nightmare to fit, and if it's cheap, there's usually a reason.

I'm also guessing it's unpainted at that price- how much will you have saved after paying for decent paint?

I was thinking of doing a satin black paintscheme with no decals at all - their stuff is apparently primered in a gunmetal color so there's very little prep required if I do go this route. From a financial perspective it makes good sense - the big question was fit and quality of the base plastic