CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 XX For Sale Leo Vince, 19K, Mototek undertail, Hyperpro

I'm sadly selling my 2000 Blackbird in the Titanium color. It has 19K miles, Michelin Pilot Power tires, a Mototek undertail, Leo Vince slip ons, K&N filter, clear alternatives signals, Hyperpro progressive springs at both ends and 5wt oil in the forks. It has always been garaged and it's very very clean. It has two small cracks in the fairings, one on the upper one front strapping it down for transport and around the bolt hole on the rear fairing. I'm the second owner and I've had it for 4 years now. I purchased it with only 2200 miles on it. I live in Stafford Springs Connecticut and the price is $5000. Call for an appointment. Jeff 860-559-6400

post-1458-1213464541.jpg

I'm sadly selling my 2000 Blackbird in the Titanium color. It has 19K miles, Michelin Pilot Power tires, a Mototek undertail, Leo Vince slip ons, K&N filter, clear alternatives signals, Hyperpro progressive springs at both ends and 5wt oil in the forks. It has always been garaged and it's very very clean. It has two small cracks in the fairings, one on the upper one front strapping it down for transport and around the bolt hole on the rear fairing. I'm the second owner and I've had it for 4 years now. I purchased it with only 2200 miles on it. I live in Stafford Springs Connecticut and the price is $5000. Call for an appointment. Jeff 860-559-6400

Have you had any contacts on this at 5K?

Thanks

Thanks

I bought my black '99 for about $4800 with Corbin seat and Bettle Bags. Same miles even in the same area. His looks nicer shape though.

Seems like a decent deal.

Thanks

No I haven't had any contacts yet. It seems like a hard bike to sell though. They don't bring much money on ebay so I'm trying here.

Thanks

No I haven't had any contacts yet. It seems like a hard bike to sell though. They don't bring much money on ebay so I'm trying here.

I have a couple of other pics on cbrxx.com I can't upload them here, too big of a file size.

I have a couple of other pics on cbrxx.com I can't upload them here, too big of a file size.

Google 'Irfanview'---free photo that small, fast very easy to use---makes it just too easy to resize pictures----been using it for years---happy trails kel