FYI

Ron Ayers Motorsports Internet & Mail Order Sales

1918 North Memorial Drive

Greenville, NC 27834

Fax 877.752.3019

Phone Order Hours:

Monday - Friday: 10:30am - 7:00pm EST

EMPLOYEE PRICING ON TIRES FOR EVERYONE!

You read that right, Ronayers.com is offering Tires at 10% over cost. Offer Expires on 5/31/2008. Online Orders Only!

Holiday Hours

Ronayers.com Mail Order (Phone and Website sales) will be closed on May 19th for Memorial Day. We will reopen on Tuesday the 20th with normal business hours. All orders placed after 6:00pm EST Friday the 23rd will be processed on Tuesday.

NOTICE: We periodically send new product information electronically to individuals who voluntarily sign up for the RonAyers.com Specials Newsletter. However, if you would like to remove yourself from this list, please do not reply to this e-mail to be removed. To be removed please login here and change your account preferences. Please do not reply to this email as it is an unattended account. Tire orders are online only.

I just ordered tires two weeks ago. Checking Ron Ayers today doesn't appear any different then two weeks ago when I checked prices. And the sale information is on the website as well.

I don't know but sometimes you have to put them into the cart before the sale price comes up.