CBR1100XX.org Forum

Two Bros Full shotgun exhaust

bidding starts a 99 bucks and really all it needs is a nice cleaning up. You can very easily get those cans shinning like new again and the pipe from at least the collector back. Im tempted just to turn a profit!!!

I am on it..1st bid

Yoik....!!!!

First bid is only the first sucker cuz your gonna be mad when I snipe you!

I can't tell if these are round or oval, but I was able to buy a new sleeve/skin for one of my TI oval TBRs. It was easy to drill out the stainless pop-rivets. Trying to stuff all the packing material was a little difficult but doable.

These are round cans, thats the only way the shotgun exhaust came to the best of my knowledge. Last time I rebuilt a two brothers canister, the material came pre formed so it was just a slide in and slide in the baffle and voila pretty simple task.

Nope, both Dion and I have the shotgun exhausts, and both of ours have the oval cans.

Thats odd I have never seen the dual cans in oval but these on the auction are ROUND.

Nope, both Dion and I have the shotgun exhausts, and both of ours have the oval cans.

Thats odd I have never seen the dual cans in oval but these on the auction are ROUND.

+1 they are round, I dont believe two bros. made the shotgun exhaust for another bike so they must have made both round & oval

+1 they are round, I dont believe two bros. made the shotgun exhaust for another bike so they must have made both round & oval

Oh they made it for other bikes. Either that or people used this set up and their own header becasue I had the shot gun indiglos on my 900RR, my buddy had the devil shot guns on his r1, and my other buddy had the two bros shot gun on his zx9 all of course were round and only the devils were carbon but I have seen shot gun two bro's in carbon