CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Corbin Smuggler

I don't know if they are different from year to year. I think the sizing is all the same. I've spent over 2 grand on accessories for this bike in the last week and this is the last thing on my list. So, if you've got it... I want to buy it.

kropelin@frontiernet.net or my cell 612-414-4846 I live in Minnesota.

Budget for a new one went in the toilet. A cage driver jumped out from a stop sign forcing me to take drastic action and put my baby on the asphalt. No way to prove what he did and I only carry liability insurance on the bike. So, if you have one and are thinking about selling it....

-Doug 612-414-4846

kropelin@frontiernet.net

that sucks dude! No witnesses?

Actually, I found out this afternoon that someone that did see it happen might be able to come forward and tell the police what happened. That other guy is going to be so screwed. I mean, he lied to the police and he's about to get caught.

• 2 weeks later...
I have one in 1998 black........................$450 plus shipping?

Is the color different? I guess it probably is. That should be okay, please e-mail a couple of close-up pictures to me at kropelin@frontiernet.net

Shit, at $799.00 for a new one I might have to paint this one red! :icon_redface:

DSCN0407.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

Shit, at $799.00 for a new one I might have to paint this one red! :icon_redface:

DSCN0407.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0411-1.jpg