CBR1100XX.org Forum

I am selling a wingrack, Traffic II top box, and fitment kit. The only catch is that I will need the buyer to give me the stock bolts that are replaced. I will ship everything and then when you install it (quickly after receiving it) you can ship me back the bolts that were replaced. I would like to get $200 or best offer for everything plus shipping. I figure it will probably cost about 30 bucks to ship in the US. If it ends up being considerably less I can refund some of the shipping.

PM me any questions. Thanks.

Joe

post-14404-1209144783.jpeg

I am selling a wingrack, Traffic II top box, and fitment kit. The only catch is that I will need the buyer to give me the stock bolts that are replaced. I will ship everything and then when you install it (quickly after receiving it) you can ship me back the bolts that were replaced. I would like to get $275 or best offer for everything plus shipping. I figure it will probably cost about 30 bucks to ship in the US. If it ends up being considerably less I can refund some of the shipping.

PM me any questions. Thanks.

Joe

that picture is pretty small, got anything bigger?

If the mount is MonoKey and you would be interested in breaking up the set,

I'm interested in the top box, if the price is right.

I attached a resized photo. I can also take a picture of the just the box if anybody wants it.

I would rather keep it all together. If somebody wants to buy the rack, I can split it up for you guys. And yes, it is a monokey.

Also, just looked at the prices of everything again and the top box is cheaper at Twisted throttle than I originally found. So I will lower the price to 250 or best offer.

post-14404-1209154605.jpeg

I attached a resized photo. I can also take a picture of the just the box if anybody wants it.

I would rather keep it all together. If somebody wants to buy the rack, I can split it up for you guys. And yes, it is a monokey.

Also, just looked at the prices of everything again and the top box is cheaper at Twisted throttle than I originally found. So I will lower the price to 250 or best offer.

I'm not familiar with the Wingrack vs. just a monokey top mount. Would the wingrack interfere with beetle bags (I suspect yes, but can't tell in the pic)? I've got beetle bags, and am looking to add a top case to the mix.

Thanks.

-Bob

I'm not familiar with the Wingrack vs. just a monokey top mount. Would the wingrack interfere with beetle bags (I suspect yes, but can't tell in the pic)? I've got beetle bags, and am looking to add a top case to the mix.

Thanks.

-Bob

the wing rack will not work with bettle bags, it provides two side cases that are about in the same position as the bettles. The Givi top mount is problematic to mount with the bettle bags as they both use the sam bolts a little finangling will be needed you are probaly better going with a sw motech top mount that only uses the mounts on the grab rail.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/159/93/

2 cents

$125 for the box and $150 for the rack. Keith gets first dibs on the box if he wants it.

Thanks. Joe

Thanks, but now that I've seen the bigger picture, I think it's too tall.

I will be in Denver Wed, Thursday, Friday. However, I don't need a box or rack and don't have the bolts you need. :icon_redface:

At this price I might just buy it for shits and giggles. :icon_evilgrin:

Whats the issue here, I had a lot of interest in the set up before. Price seems to be right, am I wrong?

Sorry, once I found out that the setup isn't compatible w/ my beetle bags I'm afraid it isn't going to work for me. Looks like a great price to me, though. Given that you only have the top case & wingrack left, are you still interested in splitting? I suppose I could price out that other mount that is beetle-compatible ...

-Bob