CBR1100XX.org Forum

Started at 300....

DaveK

I don't normally bet against a Jew, but no fucking way can you shed that much weight by Memorial Day, barring liposuction.

I'm not wishing you harm or anything, but be careful, bud, keep hydrated.

I don't normally bet against a Jew, but no fucking way can you shed that much weight by Memorial Day, barring liposuction.

I'm not wishing you harm or anything, but be careful, bud, keep hydrated.

I can usually maintain 10 pounds per week...until I hit the 240's.

I have done it 2 time before....but I am not rushing.

We'll see.

Wow. Good luck man. I can't shed 30, so if you can do that, more power to you. :icon_biggrin:

What is your wife's goal date?

Good luck with the weight loss!

Weight Watchers doesn't give dates but I think she wants to be done by August.

Well have her figure on an average loss of 2-3 lbs. per week and set the date from there.

I'm thinking of betting that she reaches goal before you do :icon_razz:

Are you also doing WW?

The WW (Smart Ones) meals are pretty good and help with tracking points. Right now they're on sale at Shop Rite for $1.50-$2.00 each.

What is your wife's goal date?

Good luck with the weight loss!

Weight Watchers doesn't give dates but I think she wants to be done by August.

Well have her figure on an average loss of 2-3 lbs. per week and set the date from there.

I'm thinking of betting that she reaches goal before you do :icon_razz:

Are you also doing WW?

The WW (Smart Ones) meals are pretty good and help with tracking points. Right now they're on sale at Shop Rite for $1.50-$2.00 each.

Love the smart ones...I get the bulk packs at BJ's. Not doing WW. Can you see me sitting in a round of fat people?

I didn't do the meetings as I really don't care to hear other people's problems as I have enough of my own.

I put the $12 per week in a savings account along with the $8 I used to spend on lunch on Friday's.

$240 saved so far.

I didn't know BJ's had the bulk packs. How much are they?

I didn't do the meetings as I really don't care to hear other people's problems as I have enough of my own.

I put the $12 per week in a savings account along with the $8 I used to spend on lunch on Friday's.

$240 saved so far.

I didn't know BJ's had the bulk packs. How much are they?

6 assortment dinner pak $9.99.

I usually buy 25 6 packs so they last a long long time.

Congrats! It's encouraging to know I am not the only one working on their weight. Keep up the hard work!

Congrats to you to bro...post up your progress. Keeps you on track.

I'll bet money on you, Jew!

Or rather, I'll bet chile!

You hit your goal, send me a pm and I will send you the freshest, world famous New Mexico green chile I can get my hands on as soon as harvest hits, sometime around August. If you want it roasted over an open flame, I may have to have some shipped from a store, cause I think it has to stay frozen, but I may be wrong.

You go, boy!

Johnny

(everybody knows never to bet on a Jew, they hate to lose... look at it as "support" :icon_biggrin: )

I'll bet money on you, Jew!

Or rather, I'll bet chile!

You hit your goal, send me a pm and I will send you the freshest, world famous New Mexico green chile I can get my hands on as soon as harvest hits, sometime around August. If you want it roasted over an open flame, I may have to have some shipped from a store, cause I think it has to stay frozen, but I may be wrong.

You go, boy!

Johnny

(everybody knows never to bet on a Jew, they hate to lose... look at it as "support" :icon_biggrin: )

I love your reply...I actuall printed it and taped a copy to my fridge for encouragement.

:icon_clap: :icon_clap:

I'll keep you informed when the harvest arrives, the state slogan is "Red or Green" and refers to what type of chile you want with your dinner. Note that there is no "none" option given.

Here's what I'm talking about...

http://www.zianet.com/focus/places/HATCH.HTM

http://www.thesantafesite.com/articles-dat...e-that-is-.html

I go on a run to Jemez Pueblo a few times in the summer and get The Ojo burger, Christmas.

http://losojossaloon.com/

Click on menu and then los ojos special for a pic, damn flash wont let me steal the photo!

One of those and you are good all day, lol.

10971.jpg10969.jpg

Cool...

So someone couldn't request BOTH ? :icon_biggrin:

Yup, me!

Both is called Christmas, lol.

Good luck with your goal there Jewboy.

You at 200 will be damn sexy!!!

I have been on a diet since the new year but I cheat a lot and I am not trying to loose a ton of wieght but I dropped from 196 to 180 as of tonight after work. :icon_dance:

Keep up the good work there buddy. :icon_evilgrin:

How you doin' Dave?

Hey Brett....

3/28 & 29 I stayed the same but began drinking a shit load of water daily. Not sure what effect that had. I have stuck to eating well religiously and have not touched anything I shouldn't. I have been walking everyday and yesterday I went so far...kramer just quit walking all together on the walk back....so I carried him.

My boss yelled at me yesterday "Would you fucking quit walking around the office like you are leaving a murder scene...asshole." With the new found energy I find myself walking fast and jogging up steps.

Eggs or Cereal or WW muffin for B-fast

I eat Smart Ones (love the laz-an-ya) for lunch.

Dinner has been fish, grilled fresh turkey breast (which I have never had before...pulls just like pork and VERY tasty)

WW Ice Cream bar right after dinner and I am done eating by 6:30 for the night.

I walk after work...waiting for the wife to come home then again after dinner.

I have really kicked up the water intake and taking chromium before bed to keep the engine burning oil.

Once I have lost enough weight I will begin jogging on the mill in the garage. I will run and walk for 3 miles..then begin to just run. if I can do what I have done in the past I will be able to run 4-6 miles 4 days a week. Then the weight will start pouring off again.

So...as of this morning I am down from 300 to 270.2 and I began on 3/6/2008.

SUCK IT !

:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

Thanks for the heads up! I forgot all about Chromium :icon_wall:

Seriously dude, great job!

Johnny