CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB '01 CBR1100xx *found, delete me!*

I'm in the market for a '01 CBR1100xx, I have 5K in cash, so if you can deliver, the 5k goes in your pocket. My available funds drop by distance if it has to be shipped... 700 shipping from across the country, 600 and 500 if closer...Northeast Ohio

that equates to 4300, 4400, and 4500 for the potential seller.

preferably a 49 state bike, but Cali bikes will be considered depending on price/condition...

a few more weeks and the weather will break, and I've wanted this bike for 7 years, don't make me wait, please?

thanks

Ðuane

edit: I got her, any moderators feel free to nuke this thread :icon_biggrin:

I'm in the market for a '01 CBR1100xx, I have 5K in cash, so if you can deliver, the 5k goes in your pocket. My available funds drop by distance if it has to be shipped... 700 shipping from across the country, 600 and 500 if closer...Northeast Ohio

preferably a 49 state bike, but Cali bikes will be considered depending on price/condition...

a few more weeks and the weather will break, and I've wanted this bike for 7 years, don't make me wait, please?

thanks

Ðuane

Welcome to the nuthouse Duane!

This '01 has been on the NJ Craigslist for a few months. I know nothing more than what is in the ad. My guess would be that you could talk the price down to your range.

'01 XX

Good luck!

This '01 has been on the NJ Craigslist for a few months. I know nothing more than what is in the ad. My guess would be that you could talk the price down to your range.

'01 XX

Good luck!

thanks for the tip, and for the welcome...

he's pretty firm about wanting 5500 out of it...

You've been waiting 7 years. Cough up the extra $500, get a cheap flight, and ride it back.

There problem solved :icon_biggrin:

that's nice if i had the extra 500 to cough up...i have 4k in savings, and 1k in checking, and I have to wait another 2 weeks before i get another paycheck...

thanks

Ðuane

'01 XX

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up, I got it!