CBR1100XX.org Forum

Must go quick! CBR1000RR - 44 miles - $7500.

2006 Blue and Yellow CBR1000RR. A good customer of mine bought this bike in June 2007 at another dealer, but when he got it home his wife thre the ultimate fir and gave him 24 hours to get rid of it. I purchased the bike from him at a huge loss (to him) but the darn thing has sat. I got a call from my corporate headquarters saying wholesale it Tuesday or write the bike off entirely (which screws my stores profit for the month). Need to unload fast, and willing sell wholesale if someone wants it.

Again its a 2006 Blue/Yellow CBR1000RR, 44 original miles. Some Honda warranty left. Bike is like new. I'd need to hear from someone quick if they want it, and it must be paid for by Febuary 29.

Link.

http://www.rocketcitypowersports.com/new_v...v=654883#detail

NADA retail is $9100. This is a good deal for somebody.

2006 Blue and Yellow CBR1000RR. A good customer of mine bought this bike in June 2007 at another dealer, but when he got it home his wife thre the ultimate fir and gave him 24 hours to get rid of it. I purchased the bike from him at a huge loss (to him) but the darn thing has sat. I got a call from my corporate headquarters saying wholesale it Tuesday or write the bike off entirely (which screws my stores profit for the month). Need to unload fast, and willing sell wholesale if someone wants it.

Again its a 2006 Blue/Yellow CBR1000RR, 44 original miles. Some Honda warranty left. Bike is like new. I'd need to hear from someone quick if they want it, and it must be paid for by Febuary 29.

Link.

http://www.rocketcitypowersports.com/new_v...v=654883#detail

NADA retail is $9100. This is a good deal for somebody.

My GAWD!!!

I''d put my eye out with that.

And besides . . .

it has too few miles on it . . . even if I rode it to Calif the long way, you need 7500 miles on it to register a 49 states model here.

Phew!

Man, that's an ugly color scheme. But, it will be a good deal for someone. Like exskibum,

can't have it here in the Republik of Kalifornia with only 44 miles unless it's a CA spec

bike.

I saw it John, thing is ....I'm trying to sell my 1000RR (05) cause I just bought an '07 600RR. It will be better suited to my riding down here.........every road is like a herd of snakes!!!! :icon_evilgrin:

And besides . . .

it has too few miles on it . . . even if I rode it to Calif the long way, you need 7500 miles on it to register a 49 states model here.

Phew!

Easy to get around that. Put a dealer temp tag on it, insure it, have the title undated with only a signature. Ride it until it has 7500 miles on it. Register at DMV. Simple enough....I've done it.