CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pillion peg lowering brackets

It seems like there are a lot of people interested in passenger foot peg lowering brackets so to keep the other thread dedicated to the front I am starting a new thread.

It will take me some time and probably a few different styles of bracket as I'm sure everyone still wants them to fold up when not in use, before I get one that I like.

Post up here if interested in some and if you have any ideas you'd like to share, feel free!

People interested so far:

lexxus

Keith

cbrxxquad

CBRRR

Para045

TFT

It seems like there are a lot of people interested in passenger foot peg lowering brackets so to keep the other thread dedicated to the front I am starting a new thread.

It will take me some time and probably a few different styles of bracket as I'm sure everyone still wants them to fold up when not in use, before I get one that I like.

Post up here if interested in some and if you have any ideas you'd like to share, feel free!

lexxus

Keith

cbrxxquad

CBRRR

Para045

TFT

I'll definitely take a set. The only feature I would like to keep is the one you already mentioned- being able to still be able to fold the pegs up.

Would you be looking to use the stock rear footpegs and lowering them or using front pegs :icon_confused:

Either way would be great, just curious as to which as the missus asked why the rear pegs weren't rubber topped as well :icon_surprised:

lexxus

Keith

cbrxxquad

CBRRR

Para045

TFT

Dragonslayer (Kevin)

Yep I'm interested as well. The missus has always complained that the Bird pillion pegs seem to be much higher than the ones on my previous VFR.

Hey Crow glad to see you are still alive - haven't seen you posting much lately, even on OzBB :icon_confused:

I need two sets as well Dave.

Buddy of mine is buying my old XX and his wife started to complain immediately how high the rear pegs are.

• 1 month later...
Have any pics or mockup?

Only in my head, and thats cloudy right now!

BUMP!

Has your head cleared any yet? :icon_biggrin: Do you have any new updates on the status

of this project? Still very interested when you get around to the brackets.

I had a friend make me a set of passenger highway pegs. The pic is not the greatest but you get the idea. They bolt on to the bottom of a set of remade front pegs. That way when you get to your destination you can remove them if you want.

gallery_34_262_34520.jpg