CBR1100XX.org Forum

'05 CBR1000RR For Sale....Another Price Droop $7500

I'm picking up an '07 600RR next weekend and will soon have my '05 CBR1000RR up for sale. It is the Titanium color and has never been down.

List of mods:

1. Micron Serpent Full System

2. Power Commander III usb with a map that produces approx. 162 HP

3. Puig Dark Smoke windscreen

4. New front and rear sprockets (-1 and +3)

5. New DID gold chain

6. Pilot Powers 2CT (approx. 1000 miles) 120/70/17 and 190/55/17

7. Speedohealer....set for accuracy with my Garmin GPS

8. Honda extended warranty until May 12th, 2010

9. Has had the 16K service work done at Mtn Adventures which includes the following. Valve check, fresh oil and filter, fresh brake fluid front and rear, fresh clutch fluid, fresh coolant, and new spark plugs.

The bike needs absolutely NOTHING. It has approx. 18,xxx miles on it and I bought it new on May 12th, 2005.....so I am the original owner. The bike has NEVER been down and has been meticulously maintained.

Anyone that is interested can contact me via PM on here or call my cell at: 618-531-0508. It's an IL number that I never did change after I moved here a year and a half ago.

NADA pricing shows...$8355 stock and with all the extras that I have listed I would like to get $7500 out of the bike. That will include the extended warranty that is fully transferable to the new owner. The extras that I have on the bike totals approx $2200 new, so asking $7500 is actually a pretty good price on a bike that is absolutely ready to go.

misc-935.jpg

misc-934.jpg

misc-932.jpg

misc-931.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
It's a deal........as long as I don't have to put "Just for Men" on the grey ones!!!

"Just for Dave" is fine. :icon_biggrin:

Where the FUCK you been old man? Since you don't NEED anything from me....you throw me away like you do all your fat, jewish, bald, lesbian magnet, rude friends?

JERKOFF ! :icon_whistle::icon_biggrin:

• 1 month later...