CBR1100XX.org Forum

stage 1 kit wanted

Anyone have a stage 1 kit laying around for a 97? I am starting the winter projects.

Anyone have a stage 1 kit laying around for a 97? I am starting the winter projects.

I have a factory TI kit and I can get a regular kit cheap 50% off retail for military discount. Let me know cuz I have to order a few things from Factory for my 900RR.

I have a factory TI kit and I can get a regular kit cheap 50% off retail for military discount. Let me know cuz I have to order a few things from Factory for my 900RR.

Factory TI kit cant be too much different than a akrapovic kit (type of pipe installed). How much for it? also difference between the factory TI and the regular kit? if its just the price let me know and I will PP the $ to ya....Thanks Jimmy

I work nights and I am just getting to my personal emails. sorry for the late reply..

The TI kit is pretty much the same as the standard kit except the needles are made out of titanium. I have a standard jet kit installed in the bike right now I was gonna remove and replace with the TI kit. New (which the kit is) they sell for 199.95 I beleive but my cost was 100. If you want (since I have to pull my carbs apart anyway) I can remove the standard jet kit and send you the adjustable needles and the jets for the price of shipping.

Factory TI kit cant be too much different than a akrapovic kit (type of pipe installed). How much for it? also difference between the factory TI and the regular kit? if its just the price let me know and I will PP the $ to ya....Thanks Jimmy

I work nights and I am just getting to my personal emails. sorry for the late reply..

Could ya get me a TI kit? Will PP the funds to ya ! Thanks for the offer on the old kit but the TI needles sound so bullet proof...

The TI kit is pretty much the same as the standard kit except the needles are made out of titanium. I have a standard jet kit installed in the bike right now I was gonna remove and replace with the TI kit. New (which the kit is) they sell for 199.95 I beleive but my cost was 100. If you want (since I have to pull my carbs apart anyway) I can remove the standard jet kit and send you the adjustable needles and the jets for the price of shipping.

Dude you are the nasty mc shizel on ebay! Thanks for lookin out for me...I am watchin it , thanks for the tip...regards Jimmy