CBR1100XX.org Forum

My Feeding Regimen (for TJ)

N1K

NIK...Blended up TUNA with all that other shit....How do you keep that shit down ?

It does make me gag sometimes...

That was really gross nik! LOL!

My good buddy, who is a personal trainer is a freak! He actually would go out to breakfast with me and order a 6 egg white omlet, and hand the waitress a can of tuna and tell her to have the cook put it in the egg whites for him. I would laugh and say...."I'll have all his yolks"

Speaking of tuna, how much of it do you eat? I was eating it very often until I started to have some bad side effects.

I eat a total of 1 - 12 ounce can a day.

What kind of side effects did you have?

God it was really freaky. I was eating about a can a day too, and I started losing large amounts of hair. At first I thought it was because I wasnt getting enough sulfur, but that would be a stretch since I was eating alot of eggs, meat anyways. I started taking Biotin, even though I knew I was getting enough of that, it didnt help. I take a multi vitamin a day, but nothing changed. So I stopped eating Tuna, and my hair started growing back. The only conclusion I came to was, that I was consuming so much that I was eating trace amounts of mercury, enough to make my hair start to fall out. I eat tuna about once every two weeks now, and have since replaced my source of fish with Halibut, haddock, cod, salmon. I havent had a problem since.

Interesting....

I'm going to switch to salmon and see if I notice any differences.

I haven't noticed any hair falling out, BUT my hair did use to be thicker then it is now.

hmmm

Aw come on redd, you can do better then that.

I was expecting something like

"It would be hard to notice hair falling out when you shave it bald all the time"

I think you are slipping! :wink:

Aw come on redd, you can do better then that.

I was expecting something like

"It would be hard to notice hair falling out when you shave it bald all the time"

I think you are slipping!

I started to type that one out, but I figured that everyone knows already how I keep my carpet. :razz:

The only conclusion I came to was, that I was consuming so much that I was eating trace amounts of mercury,

That's exactly what came to my mind when I was reading this..

You're probably super-sensitive to mercury.. Be careful!

:cool: TJ :cool: