CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB 1996 CBR 1000F Parts

Just got a deal on a 1996 CBR1000F to ride during the winter, leave the XX in the garage. I am looking for a nose cone and headlight/gauge support. The originals are a little tweaked, so I'm looking for replacements. Any help or info would be appreciated.

post-3036-1192454130.jpg

Just got a deal on a 1996 CBR1000F to ride during the winter, leave the XX in the garage. I am looking for a nose cone and headlight/gauge support. The originals are a little tweaked, so I'm looking for replacements. Any help or info would be appreciated.

post-3036-1192454130.jpg

i can get new at cost from honda

post-3036-1192454130.jpg

i can get new at cost from honda

Thanks,

I had the headlight support welded and that worked out fine. I'm just going to repair the plastic parts because replacements are too expensive. I'm going to ride this primarily in the winter, paint it in hot rod black suede, add a tall windshield and ride unless there's snow on the ground.

hot rod black suede

Rhinoliner!

That's a good idea! I won't need to worry about making it nice and flat! I did a dumptrailer bed with that stuff, very nice.