CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanted - MRA Vario Touring windshield

Anyone? New or slightly used, but nothing trashed, broken or massively scratched.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim,

The only one I have is on the bike (bought at TwistedThrottle.com) and I love it! Best of luck in locating one.

Cheers,

Yeah, that may be the only route, but I figured I'd give it a shot to find one here first and save a few bucks.

Nuts! Twisted Throttle doesn't have anything in stock and it'd be 3-4 weeks. I've got a long ride Oct 5-8 and I sold myself on the Vario and also just cracked the Givi on the bike (when refitting it).

Anyone have a line on the MRA or as an alternative, a ZG ST or other touring-type screen? I might even pay to rent one....

Nuts! Twisted Throttle doesn't have anything in stock and it'd be 3-4 weeks. I've got a long ride Oct 5-8 and I sold myself on the Vario and also just cracked the Givi on the bike (when refitting it).

Anyone have a line on the MRA or as an alternative, a ZG ST or other touring-type screen? I might even pay to rent one....

I've got a Givi that you can borrow if you want to pay shipping back and forth.

I've got a Givi that you can borrow if you want to pay shipping back and forth.

Thanks very much for the kind offer! I actually found one through the Canadian distributor. Unfortunately, the Canadian dollar is now a real damn dollar!