CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pre BIG TRIP maintenance:

bpg

A Radio Shack power inverter can be olugged into that so you can recharge your electric razor.

Who the fuck shaves in the middle of a ride? What kind of happy-ass pussy bullshit is that?

Gotta keep the balls nice and smooth.

:icon_lmao: :icon_lmao: :icon_lmao: didn't see that one cuming!

Quit worrying it's not like you're heading off into the wilderness.

Take a couple of extra tools a tire kit and hit the road.

(shrug) a few days down time 1000's of miles from home waiting for a part sucks - whether in the wilderness or at a Hilton hotel... LOL, and knowing me (and my budget!), I'm a LOT more likely to be camping & riding in the wilderness than populated areas, especially in the Rockies...

(shrug) a few days down time 1000's of miles from home waiting for a part sucks - whether in the wilderness or at a Hilton hotel... LOL, and knowing me (and my budget!), I'm a LOT more likely to be camping & riding in the wilderness than populated areas, especially in the Rockies...

Keep in mind that when you need parts while on the road the dealer is not your only option. Many of us here have quite a collection of spare parts and can get something overnighted to you if needed. Hell with the way we're spread out across the country you're never too far from a helping hand.

Keep in mind that when you need parts while on the road the dealer is not your only option. Many of us here have quite a collection of spare parts and can get something overnighted to you if needed. Hell with the way we're spread out across the country you're never too far from a helping hand.

And Brett loves using his "helping hands"......keep that in mind!