CBR1100XX.org Forum

XXSTAR Custom PCIII USB Map

Keith

Ron (XXSTAR) asked me to help him download the PCIII USB Map to his PC and post it to

the forum. It is quite generous of him to give this to the forum users. :icon_clap: Thanks, Ron.

The file is attached below.

ron_map.zip

man I type all this and hit selling instade os spelling and lost all the below. One more time

here is my set up.

99'XX 34,000 miles stock geaing, as you know Black is the fasrest color, LOL

pair blocked off

Erion twin cans

K&N filter new

NGK Iridum IX CR9EHIX-9 new

PC-111 USB new

87 reg. gas

he added 2% richnest across the RPM band because of the ram air

I hope this map is of help to some of you, if it helps let me know.

I want to thank Keith for helping me load this map for anyone that wants to try it.

Keith spent 20 30 min. on the phone with me to tell me how to down load it, thanks Keith

I want to thank my Mother and all, never mine. Ron

And here's mine as a show of good faith. Except it won't allow me to upload it.

Adam,

I still have your original map as you sent to me. I'll zip it and post if for you here.

adam_blackbird_custom_map.zip

I want to thank Keith for helping me load this map for anyone that wants to try it.

Keith spent 20 30 min. on the phone with me to tell me how to down load it, thanks Keith

Ron,

It was my pleasure to help you. Nice talking to you today. I hope we can hook

up when you are out here on the left coast this summer.

Edit to add: While I was on the phone with Ron today, he fired up his 'bird; I have to say, it sounded

really, really sweet with the Erion slipons. :icon_biggrin: I might need to look for a pair of those.

I may still have my map somewhere, it was custom made (well worth the 250.00 I spent

my setup was

2002 XX

Yosh slipons

have it on floppy somewhere

I wouldn't mind seeing that map. I'm pretty happy with the map I've put together

from Adam's original map, but seeing other versions is always educational. Yours

would be good to see as you have the same equipment on the bike that I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam,

I still have your original map as you sent to me. I'll zip it and post if for you here.

Ron,

Edit to add: While I was on the phone with Ron today, he fired up his 'bird; I have to say, it sounded

really, really sweet with the Erion slipons. :icon_biggrin: I might need to look for a pair of those.

Hsa anyone tried my map on thire bike?, Ron

Adam,

Ron,

Hsa anyone tried my map on thire bike?, Ron

I'm about a week away from giving it a shot myself. I need to experiment a little and not just sit and wait for the best weather for racing.

you need to make a video and post it that would be neet, Ron

In this day in age you would think that I'd own a video camera, but I actually don't. I never needed one. Anyway, I wouldn't be able to mount one to the tank because I' leaning over the tank when racing and having someone video me from the tree wouldn't show very much either. I need someone at the track who has skill and experience with a video camera. I would love to have two people taping with video cameras that use SMTE timecode. One person would be 50-75 feet down track from the starting line and the other person at the 1/8 mle mark. Then a nice little editing job that would tie the two vid's together on a split screen format linked together via the time code so everything is in sync. That would be cool but a little unrealistic I guess.