CBR1100XX.org Forum

Eurobikes got me again;(

Motobeagle

My MIGS,

I was praying for them for NeXXt, no luck.

Then I was assured I would get them for my trip out west on the 20th. Guess again.

I just got off the phone with Walter, and now it looks like it will be another 2 weeks just to get them to their door. No need to reply, I just needed to vent. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Like the Monday after NeXXt wasn't bad enough. Someone hold me. :sad:

You have got to have patience or you will drive yourself crazy since they are coming from France.

I feel your pain since I had to wait 11 1/2 weeks to get mine. It seems when the French don't want to work, they don't work -- at least at the MIG factory.

When ordering from Eurobikes, you need to make sure they have your item in stock if you have to have it right away. Walter and the rest are nice people and I believe at the mercy of MIG>

Manny is not talking to me anymore. I called him and left him a v/m stating....Now that there are other US dealers selling the MIG system...he either needs to step up the staff and service..or prepare to loose business. He didn't like that. F-him....

Yeah, he checked them and I think they told him the same thing (time-wise anyway). If I recall, he checked to see if they could ship them directly to him and they couldn't so he would need someone like you to help him out Chris, but anyway, they did not have anything in stock and it was going to take the same amount of time.

Mac