CBR1100XX.org Forum

horsepower!

kf4mtw

Get a room you friggin queers!

Hey, you've got absolutely no way of knowing if he's queer.

:icon_wink::icon_razz:

There's somethin special bout a man with hair all around his lips though! :icon_whistle: ..............

From the overwhelming response to my question I'm gonna guess it's safe to assume the answer is NO!

:icon_angel:

1.21 Giggawatts.

What the hell is a giggawatt???

1.0 x 10^9 watts. Or just about 1315789.4736842105263157894736842 HP.

Might even be enough to get an XX to run 200 mph. :icon_smile:

Just to be pedantic, the actual spelling is Gigawatt.

From the overwhelming response to my question I'm gonna guess it's safe to assume the answer is NO!

The correct assumtion from the overwhelming response would be that you're not very well liked. Here's a clue that the answer that you sought but never actually asked for is easily available-

Amazing that a clueless, airheaded female such as myself had no problem finding an affirmative, specific answer with barely any typing.

Google is our friend.

But you've never been the brightest bulb in the sign, so stick with your version that if it makes you feel better. I've noticed you're not one to let reality infringe upon whatever opinions you develop, so it's business as usual for you :icon_wink:

You have a great day, Jerry.

:icon_think: I have never seen "Honda" publish the Horsepower for the XX, has anyone else? :icon_pray:

Amazing that a clueless, airheaded female such as myself had no problem finding an affirmative, specific answer with barely any typing.

Google is our friend.

Motorcyce.com had it on their dyno at 135.7hp at the rear wheel and 79ft-lbs torque at the rear wheel. Cycleworld har it at 138rwhp and 80.9ft-lbs torque.

These are at the rear wheel so figure 155hp at the crank and about 92 ft-lbs at the crank as well.

Hope this helps,

James :icon_lol:

Honda-claimed, I believe was the actual question.

That's Correct, I'm glad Somebody here can actually read! I thought there was a possibility Honda actually printed it somewhere over the years, that's a pretty easy straight forward question. It's not in my Shop or Owners Manual. Not on any Honda sites I have seen. A Hundred different dynos will give you a hundred different hp results. :icon_wall:

Here ya go toolboy, straight from Honda Europe's Web site. Google is your friend.

Linky

WTF did you do that for man?!?! This was just getting interesting, and funny that instead of just looking at a website from an english speaking country where they still sell them, he waited about a full day for someone to tell him!

Mike :icon_twisted:

WTF did you do that for man?!?! This was just getting interesting, and funny that instead of just looking at a website from an english speaking country where they still sell them, he waited about a full day for someone to tell him!

Mike :icon_twisted:

Stupidity/trolling gets boring after awhile. :icon_wink:

Mine is a CBR1100xx 1999 publish 164Hp (122.3Kw) @ 9500RPM

124Nm (91.5ft.lbs) @ 7250RPM

On a Dyno-max 2000 pro : 125.9Hp @ 9505 RPM / 73.23 ft-lb @ 7385 in 4 gear

and 119.5hp @ 9661 RPM / 70.8 ft-lb @ 7541 RPM in 2 gear. True HP

MOTHER........................DO YOU WANNA BANG HEAD WITH ME???????????

TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO HEAR MY WORDS, WHAT THEY MEAN, WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_thumbsup:

Damm Danzig quotes.