CBR1100XX.org Forum

Thanks John01XX....

Jaygermeister

John you rock!!!! Thanks for the fast shipment of my CCT . It’s been raising hell for over a year now and my nerves just couldn’t take it anymore. Took a ride to Home Depot and the raddling just made me clinch my teeth. To my surprise your package was in my mail box when I got home, I just asked you for it on Saturday. So I immediately installed the CCT and went for a long peaceful ride aahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_thumbsup:

Thanks again.

John you rock!!!! Thanks for the fast shipment of my CCT . It’s been raising hell for over a year now and my nerves just couldn’t take it anymore. Took a ride to Home Depot and the raddling just made me clinch my teeth. To my surprise your package was in my mail box when I got home, I just asked you for it on Saturday. So I immediately installed the CCT and went for a long peaceful ride aahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_thumbsup:

Thanks again.

It was early Saturday so It got out that same day. Glad it solved your rattling problem.

Now to get more in stock from Honda !! That was my last one on hand. England keeps me sold out !

I send over the pond at least 10 a month.!!! the Euro models must be regular rattle traps, Damn Honda Crap bikes !! :icon_rolleyes:

Easier than changing your own oil.

You don’t even have to take the right side plastic off if you don’t want to. Two little screws that’s it.

here it is......

IPB Image

you can see on the new one (left) it has a "key" in the tip of it that keeps the piston/cam in place till it installed. Once on/in the bike you pull out the key and the spring inside unwinds and pushes out the piston/cam to hold tension on the can chain guide. Then put the little dust cover nut on and your done. Easy easy easy !!!!!!!

IPB Image

John is a fucking asshole.

I lost an awesome ear....I wrote the company president and he told me to suck my own balls.

\

Little did he know...I was neutered back in 1934.

/////////////// ok i've been drinking and have no idea what your talking about?????????????????????????

I find myself editing just about everthing i do tonight...........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweet! How much are they from you, John?

I'll have to swap mine out... after that, the only rattle will be the damn clutch!

Who's ear was it that blew off at NEXXT this year? I turned around and fetched it for them, gave it back at the gas station.

Sweet! How much are they from you, John?

I'll have to swap mine out... after that, the only rattle will be the damn clutch!

Who's ear was it that blew off at NEXXT this year? I turned around and fetched it for them, gave it back at the gas station.

That Ear was Mine ! I can't believe you let me ride all the way to the Gas Station before letting me know I was riding with only one Ear on my helmet !!!! Jeeeesh!! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

CCT's or Lifter Sets as Honda calls them are $34.50 shipped Priority Mail within the US.

I sold my last one on Saturday and have another 10 on order from Honda but they won't

back in stock until next week.

Actually I am out of stock on alot of stuff right now.

Waiting on the FogCity Lenses to get in from California as well as the Blackbird embroidered Patch also.

John...get those foggy things...they are in huge demand.

The breather thing for your face.

????

Those Foggy Breather things ...............??????????????????

Come on Dave are you fishin again ?

Sounds like some kind of sick Sex Toy........

Well I for one am not going for the bait this time :icon_naughty:

I get a little rattle when the bike is warming up and i twist the throttle. is this the CCT going bad or just typical Honda warm up. My Magna ticks from the right side during warm up and the Bird rattles. I've decided the Magna tick is poor oil flow during warm up, but it is the XX's sound that I am unsure of. I was wondering if you think it is the CCT or normal warm up? Thanks

What's all that hair in the picture #1... actually, what are you pointing with?

Justin, you beat me to it :icon_biggrin:

Jay you are one hairy shit :icon_evilgrin:

Tell him Proter....................... he ain't seen nothing yet :icon_eek:

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm probibly overly cautious with the BB's mechanics. Since its almost 10 years old I just have a feeling that things are going to start wearing out quickly, sort of a mid life crisis for the motorcycle

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm probibly overly cautious with the BB's mechanics. Since its almost 10 years old I just have a feeling that things are going to start wearing out quickly, sort of a mid life crisis for the motorcycle

Fear not...................... your bike is just getting broke in :icon_wink:

No seriously John....go look at the helmet harbor site. It is a sort of mask to prevent fogging.

I thing you should become a dealer.

They work great !

Are you talking about a No Fog Dave?

Kinda a mask that covers your face and points your breath down?

A weak cct will give you a steady rattle between 3k rpm's and 4k rpm's no matter what gear your in. If it's not doing that then it's just warm up noise.

Dammit... that's EXACTLY where my rattling exists.

Better put me down for a CCT John....

But can someone tell me.... what does this rattling affect? Performance? Fuel economy? Rideability? Engine longevity? Nothing other than your teeth?