CBR1100XX.org Forum

OK...Who else is losing their white letters on their ignition?

Pete in PA

In the last year or so I've noticed my letters slowly disapearing. You know the ones that say "on", "off", "park", etc.

So this morning with about 1/2 of them missing I poked at the remaining ones with a pin. The second I pushed at it the entire letter pops off and is lying on my tank. WEIRD. :icon_confused:

I did this to all of them so at least now it's even, all black letters.

The letters on mine are flat out gone. I bought the bike this last summer and the letters were off of it when I bought it. Since you mentioned it i went out to the garage to look and yep they are long gone!

In the last year or so I've noticed my letters slowly disapearing. You know the ones that say "on", "off", "park", etc.

So this morning with about 1/2 of them missing I poked at the remaining ones with a pin. The second I pushed at it the entire letter pops off and is lying on my tank. WEIRD. :icon_confused:

I did this to all of them so at least now it's even, all black letters.

You mean one of these Pete?

IPB Image

Don't ask me why I have one....... :icon_doh:

Ok cuz when my bird was attempted to be stolen :icon_twisted: I had to replace the collar that the sticker is on....so while ordering it I din't realize that they would send the colloar with a sticker on it allready.....so I accidentally ordered the sticker seperately.....when it arrived I realized WTF do I need an extra one for? :icon_doh:

PM me your address and I'll send you a brand new crispy fresh new one. :icon_wink: