CBR1100XX.org Forum

Hows everyone doing?

Redd

Great job! Keep up on the walking, cutting back on portions does alot more than people think. I could out eat every single one of you! I grew up in a family of 12 children and when prayers were done being said, it was survival of the fittest. Many times I was stabbed in the hand with a fork, and my sister actually cut me with a butter knife....(that really fricken hurt too) Oh God, Im having flashbacks! When you lose the last 6 I get to see pics of you in your bikini though! :D

I could out eat every single one of you!

Bullshit!

Bring it on sister!

YOURE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be like one of them nathans hot dog eating contests where the little asian beats the big guy! :icon_lol:

Bullshit!

Bring it on sister!

Its going to be like one of them nathans hot dog eating contests where the little asian beats the big guy! :icon_lol:

I'm sure nobody can pound down Weiners like you :icon_funflip:

My moneys on Redd.

Bullshit!

Bring it on sister!

I'm sure nobody can pound down Weiners like you :icon_funflip:

My moneys on Redd.

Bwahahaha!!!!! I set myself up for that one!

Yesterday was day 60. I haven't been very strict on my eating. I just try to not over eat...rather try to keep my portions more moderate. I basically eat what I want but try to eliminate junk food and regular sodas. Occasionally Ill have some junk...like a piece of cake or something but its rare.

At any rate day 60 was yesterday and I am down to 200 even and have lost almost 2" in the waist. Nothing dramatic but it is good progress. A year or so ago I was around 232 lbs. When I started this round of Power90 I was at 209 and my goal was to hit 200lbs. 30 days left....now for a new goal. :icon_think:

Shitty....I dropped about 80 and now back up. Not the 80 but definitely up. I have been up and down all my life and it sucks.

So...today I am back on. It is SOOOO hard because I am on the road so often.

Well...looking to drop 40 in the next 45 to 60 days.

SUCKS !

Shitty....I dropped about 80 and now back up. Not the 80 but definitely up. I have been up and down all my life and it sucks.

So...today I am back on. It is SOOOO hard because I am on the road so often.

Well...looking to drop 40 in the next 45 to 60 days.

SUCKS !

So true. When you're eating out, it's near impossible to eat really healthy. My advise... just try to keep the portions down. Good luck!

I was doing really well till recently, stress and being busy has killed my workout routine, and my eating smart, and I am back to where I started.

I have probably put on about 5 punds......myabe.....somewhere around there. I might weigh in the morning.

I was doing really well till recently, stress and being busy has killed my workout routine, and my eating smart, and I am back to where I started.

I have probably put on about 5 punds......myabe.....somewhere around there. I might weigh in the morning.

Just remember that tomorrow is a new day! Don't completely fall off the wagon!!

Back in 2000, I was about 60 pounds heavier than I am now. I've lost the weight and managed to keep it off, but it is always a challenge. I've completely changed my lifestyle which has helped make it work. I've added activities that I love like triathlons, half-marathons, and marathons. I'm telling ya...exercise is the key to success!

Keep going...you'll get there!

• 7 months later...

I'm actually up about 10 lbs..

Why?

Trying to put on a bit more mass. I lost a ton of weight

(and muscle) trying to get back into motocross racing.

Went from a lean 200 down to 183.

Big mistake.

Lost quite a bit of strength and it still left me too heavy

to compete with the 150 lb. guys in the 250 cc vet

class.

Oh well..

So now I'm full steam ahead on a growth program. I plan

to take it up to about 215 and cut to 210.

The heaviest I've ever been was 217 when I tried a stint

in full on body-building (normally I lift for strength -- not size).

Bad idea -- even though I was lean, my blood pressure went way up.

Yes, it's true -- muscle and fat weight put similar stresses on

the cardiovascular system.

So now, it's back to my usual -- strength as a focus, but

keep it under 210 lbs. total.

:icon_cool: TJ :icon_cool:

• 4 months later...

So I just found this post....I guess I posted my progress in the wrong post.

So I'll post it here again.

And nice job WILLSXX.

Just my update...

down to 7.3% bodyfat and gained 5 lbs of muscle since last October...I just got another 1 or 2 % to go. :icon_biggrin:

been eating clean since December.

Here's a photo of my long journey...

progress.jpg

I'm planning on working on symmetry and a little more size this year and do a masters natural bodybuilding show in the fall.