CBR1100XX.org Forum

Aftermarket parts, Levers revisited=PAZZO's ROCK!

BDAZ XX

I saw first hand today, Dales (Warchilds) Pazzo levers! Mike at CTS Moto was getting ready to ship them out to Dale.

Two words=Fuckin SWEET!! :thumbsup:

I went up to meet my new race team sponsor and see the shop. Mike owns CTS Moto and is a stand up guy and very sharp when it comes to bikes in general and building (one off) custom sportbikes and aftermarket parts. He has some one off customs hes working on along with a bunch of customer bikes.

You can get almost any color lever, adjuster, link you want. I have the short brake and long clutch ordered for the RC and XX.

Pazzo_red_blu.jpg

blackGoldShorty.jpg

picture1.jpg

Talk to Mike at CTS Moto if you have any questions or need anything aftermarket for your XX, any sportbike or sport tourer. He is a dealer for most all popular brands of aftermarket parts. He even has a custom seat guy that does some nice work, the leather he uses is as smooth as silk and comparing it to the corbin right next to this seat, the corbin doesn't compare.

heres a link to another thread about them.

Pazzo thread

$ 174.99 USD. /SET MSRP

C'mon Dale do your thing. :wink: [-o<

I have been ready, but Mike wanted me to wait until I receive the Pazzo Levers and test install them before starting the GB.....

And they were supposed to have been shipped already! If you saw them still there today, Randy, I'm fixing to be bummed out.... :evil:

He just got the adapter finalized and was shipping them out today.

Yep, I just saw an email from him to that effect..... he overnighted them, they oughta be here Monday...

Assuming no fitment issues, etc, the Pazzo Lever Group Buy starts early next week!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Assuming no fitment issues, etc, the Pazzo Lever Group Buy starts early next week!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

SWEET DALE!!!

I've been wanting these type of levers for the XX the last few years.

He just got the adapter finalized and was shipping them out today.

Yep, I just saw an email from him to that effect..... he overnighted them, they oughta be here Monday...

As always, I am interested in a group-buy for the Netherlands.....

They're ajustable to six specific different settings, thus the 1,2,3,4,5,6 stamped on the ajuster. And no, I'm not just going by the picture. I've held these things in my hand (not the XX version, though), very nice piece of work.

I'v read that the original brake lever from Honda was not aerodynamic enough and actually applied some brake at high speed, will these take the shape (profile) of the revised lever or are they just generic and possible apply the brake at speed?

Thanks

Dave

I'v read that the original brake lever from Honda was not aerodynamic enough and actually applied some brake at high speed, will these take the shape (profile) of the revised lever or are they just generic and possible apply the brake at speed?

Thanks

Dave

I seriously think you've been misinformed! :roll: I have never heard of any front brake being applied due to speed or velocity of air going around the brake lever. Most all race teams use this Pazzo type of lever or a stock style lever on Road racing, Drag racing and High Speed Bonniville Salt flats bikes.

My .02 :D

That actually true, Randy. Well, sort of true. It was the brake light, not the actual brakes, that I believe was being activated by airflow on the lever at warp speeds.

I believe that was changed when they went injected, not positive about that, though. '97-'98 models should have a slightly different lever. Not a real issue, IMO.

Guest rockmeupto125

It was noted while doing the top speed tests on the new fuel injected model ('99) that the brake light was coming on. This was indeed found to be due to wind pressure against the front brake lever and it was redesigned with a thinner profile. The clutch lever was redesigned to match.

I don't think this is much of an issue for us mortals.

Never heard that before, learn something new everyday!!! :D

I really dont think its an issue with these levers and for any normal speeds on the street not exceeding mach 1 of course! :wink: