CBR1100XX.org Forum

Where are you guys buying batteries?

Redbird

Sorry Pete, I had the above stats swapped accidentally, the more expensive one does have more CCA, I corrected above as well.

As for the terminal spots... yes, the same. Either battery physically fits and connects in either bike years.

Regards.

Walmart is a pile of junk,btw like most walmart branded goods.One lasted one year,second one purchased at the same time-2 years.Basically it is garbage.If you have long lasting one from Walmart you just got lucky.

Right now I have Power Max unit from Dennis Kirk.It is gel filled sealed piece.58 bucks.I had similar battery on my R1,it was 3 years old when I sold that bike,never give me a problem.They have very good cranking power,totally maintenance free.

• 3 years later...

Where are you guys buying batteries these days? I went to www.motorcyclebatteriesusa.com but the site isn't coming up. They went out of business?

Where are you guys buying batteries these days? I went to www.motorcyclebatteriesusa.com but the site isn't coming up. They went out of business?

Batterymart.com sells AMERICAN made, AGM batteries for $58 + shipping

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=62356

I bought a genuine Honda battery at Cowboy Honda in Austin last month, $75 and fully warranted throughout the Honda network. If I'd had sense enough to show my HRCA card it would have been significantly less :facepalm: