CBR1100XX.org Forum

Suspension and brakes ?

SpokaneXX

Well since Honda failed to come through with a lighter, more advanced, and faster 'Bird...I'ma gonna spend the money I was saving to give to Mother Honda with someone else!

I'm wishing now I got in on the Wilbur buy...but no looking back only forward. I need some suggestions on upgrading the boingy thingys on my '01. I'm asking for input from a cost vs performance standpoint.

I'm also looking for more performance out of the brakes...rotors and pads? Just pads? SS lines are already planned...suggestiosn?

I'd like to save some coin for a few upcoming performance upgrades but I want the suspension set up correctly the first time.

TIA

Jon

I'm wishing now I got in on the Wilbur buy...but no looking back only forward...

I didn't get in on it either but after riding on Ruhi's Wilbers set-up I'm gonna spend the money to pick one up anyway.

Fork's first though. :D :wink:

Hmmmmm.... wonder if there's enough interest to try another Wilbers GB again......

Doubtful there would be enough to get the max discount of 20% off - we'd need 26 dudes - but if we could managed 11 dudes, that would still net ya 15% off, which ain't too shabby.....

Guess I could query the forum when NEXXT is wrapped up, and see if it's even worthwhile to look at another GB....

Hmmmmm.... wonder if there's enough interest to try another Wilbers GB again......

Doubtful there would be enough to get the max discount of 20% off - we'd need 26 dudes - but if we could managed 11 dudes, that would still net ya 15% off, which ain't too shabby.....

Guess I could query the forum when NEXXT is wrapped up, and see if it's even worthwhile to look at another GB....

I'm really interested but GF is in school so extra $$ is getting short. I'd be definatly in for the GB if it's after Xmas