CBR1100XX.org Forum

Traxxion Vented Shock Sock

bhanxx

Maybe on a dirtbike, can't see it being all that useful on a streetbike. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'll keep some crap out, but thread and shock shaft damage really aren't big concerns of mine on a streetbike.

Buy a hugger if you're worried about it. At least you get a bit of bling that way, instead of a bag covering your pretty new shock.

A funny story about the shock sock. When I was at Traxxion getting my shock installed, when they finished, they asked if I wanted to buy one. Greg ( G2 ) and a friend of mine from Atlanta were there with me. They both looked at me as serious as could be and said that it was probably a good idea. I knew right then that it wasn't..........bastards!!!!

It's a must with how much you drive and don't  

clean your cycle...

:x Hey, i'm insulted, i cleaned and double waxed the f.....g front fender b4 re-installing it this afternoon. I always clean/wax my front fender when i pull it to swap front tires. I'll clean/wax that wench again when i swap out current Road for a Power, say about 8k from now...

And not only that, i clean/waxed my fog lights, forks and front wheel too, so there, nanadanana :nana: ...

And i was on such a roll, I wiped off most of M1 75w-90 HawkeOiler excess from swingarm and ass tupperware too when i adjusted the chain...

And there was a big runny dried up shit on the right side of my tank from when i hit that small chicken trying to keep up w Mac. I plan to clean/double wax the tank sooner than later, well at least the right side, i hear chicken shit eats paint...