CBR1100XX.org Forum

Insurance, What the #%$%!:?!, What Do You Pay?

The T-man

New Bird owner, Calif. 40 yrs old, no ticket for over a decade

Agent tells me I am looking at $918.00 a yr. liability only! :shock:

Can this be right? What do you guys pay???

I guess owning the 2nd. fastest bike on the planet has its drawbacks

...sigh... :roll:

Just sold Bird, So. Cal, 40 years old (but act like I'm 20), was just paying $600 for FULL coverage through AAA with a ticket on my record. Love those guys especially when it came to paying a claim... State Farm tried dicking me around when it came to a ticket dropping off my record and they wanted to SLOWLY reduce my costs over a years time - fuck'em. AAA bases their costs on CC's not model ID so I didn't get cornholed like many other insureres wil try.

Good luck

its different state by state

i have state farm. $293 every six months for full coverage. i'm 31 single with no tickets. they have about the best deal going in my area. but like steve said they will try to dick you if you get a ticket. i know that from past experience.

Hmmm... I'm in South Africa, 44, married, HUGE penalties encountered for having a nasty attitude re. speeding :P

I pay ZAR6000 a year for fully comp insurance inclusive of roadside asistance/medical assistance - kinda US$1000 a year....

So don't have a cow folks... us peasants in the colonies pay much more for the same pleasure

State Farm.. I have my auto insurance with them aswell..

$485 a year... FULL FULL coverage.. $1000 deduct for stolen fire damage... Love the company ... Totaled my Jetta and in a week I had a check and a new car...

:whistle:

State Farm on my house, truck and bikes. My wife has a company car, so that is covered separately. I have full coverage on the BlackBird and the Suzuki Tl-1000R.

The BlackBird is around $220 per yr. and the Suzuki is just under that.