CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale-2000 Turbo Bandit- PRICE REDUCED

The 2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200 was bought new and was the forth of a turbobike collection owned by a good friend of mine.

It now has 2880 original miles on it and it shows. It has RC Component spun aluminum wheels (6 1/4"W rear), a Trac Dynamics polished alum swingarm with integral air tank(never used), a Progressive Suspension rear shock, front forks with Racetech gold valves and custom springs, Dyna 2000 with boost referenced timing retard, a Quickshifter 2 for clutchless upshifts, and who knows what else.

The motor was disassembled and the trans was sent to R&D in Fla. and a MTC lockup was installed. Custom 1216 forged JE turbo pistons were used and the head is a full turbo spec head with large exhaust valves, custom chamber work, custom port work and HD valve springs, all done by Jerry Cooper of Cooper Performance. Jerry ran the head shop for George Bryces Star Racing for years before branching out on his own...Lastly, a custom blow through MCExpress intercooled turbocharger kit was installed with a larger Mitsuibishi turbo..perfect street manners and running on pump gas, 235 HP and 135 TQ, av gas gives 255HP and 155 TQ and finally on the NLR Dyno, the bike made 287HP and 182 TQ on C-16. It was never tuned for the race gas but doing so will push it over 300 RWHP....This is a high performance street bike that can be set up for the track and the owner estimates ET's quicker than 8.5 and about 170 MPH in the quarter...I'm asking $7500.00 for it and will consider partial trades. More pics via email.

Thanks for looking

Hank

post-6915-1336914867.jpg

post-6915-1336914951.jpg

Thanks guys...

After being unemployed for 2 1/2 years, I was presented with a business opportunity that I may pursue. It involves having ready cash on hand and selling the two bikes would help out a bit.

I also want to do a full install on one of our turbo kits and was looking around for a bike. When I saw Tony's bike for sale, everything just kind of fell into place and I decided to list the bikes.

Guess you could say it was the "perfect storm."

Now all I need is a couple buyers....

Hank

Hank I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture. However I am saddened by hear of you selling.g the Bird. However I know you will never be without a bike so you will be out on 2 wheels in no time.

Good luck buddy.

Hank I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture. However I am saddened by hear of you selling.g the Bird. However I know you will never be without a bike so you will be out on 2 wheels in no time.

Good luck buddy.

Thanks man, but hold the playing of TAPS.

This is a sideways move and will result in a pretty neat turbo Blackbird as my ride.

I'm really longing for a project and I as I said, I need to do some hands on development of our kits....

I look at it as the perfect storm in a good way, not bad....everything seemed to fall in place.

But thanks for your thoughts.....

When we going riding?

Good luck buddy.

Thanks man, but hold the playing of TAPS.

This is a sideways move and will result in a pretty neat turbo Blackbird as my ride.

I'm really longing for a project and I as I said, I need to do some hands on development of our kits....

I look at it as the perfect storm in a good way, not bad....everything

seemed to fall in place.

But thanks for your thoughts.....

When we going riding?

We will have to work on something soon. Erica and I are spending a weekend away in Maryland this weekend .

But I would like to get together soon.

Let's see what weekends work and see if we can throw something together.

I have a couple of 5k runs scheduled that are coming up. Yes you heard me right I am running now . I am up to 4 miles a day 2-3x a week.

I can't wait to see what kind of a monster you build.

I'm coming down to ride it before you sell it...

Maybe I can drop off your wedding gift at the same time...

Good luck..

That bike is just perfect..

That'd be great Pete...Think ya can make it in time for our first anniversary?

LOL and thanks...

Yeah, its a great bike....never owned a better one....after hundreds!

• 2 weeks later...

Good sell hank! I am sure u will miss her. I have to say one of the best blackbirds I ever saw.

It did not last long on the market.

• 2 months later...
Bumping this to the top with a price reduction on the Bandit...

This is truely a remarkable street bike guys....

Partial trades considered...

Partial trade? My wife and a small Dunkin Donuts coffee?

You are too generous.... :icon_biggrin: