CBR1100XX.org Forum

CBR1100XX jacket Group Buy - Final Status 6-7-2008

I want to thank you all for your patience these last few months while I was researching a suitable jacket for the forum members (initiated by Angee) on this thread: http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=49968

Thanks for the honorable mention, but please don't give me any credit for this...I just posted a link from another site. I'm glad to see a good group buy come together out of it though, and you and lensmanxx (and anyone else who helped) should take the full credit, as you've definitely went way above the call of duty on this entire thing from start to finish. Great job guys!!

Angee, thank you for alerting me to my social gaff on this thread. :icon_redface:

To give proper credit to the people who deserved it.

It was Ira (Lensmanxx) who first contacted me about the Batman jacket, when I could not get any west coast members to visit Leather Paradise for a product evaluation. After we both ordered a sample jacket for evaluation purposes, Ira and I both concurred on the lack of suitability of the Batman jacket for the group, particularly in regards to fit. That is what prompted me to look for a more suitable supplier for this GB. Brian has given his time and has driven quite a distance to check out and evaluate this current jacket for the group. TopXXcop supplied the photo for the jackets logo. Thanks you all!

Not that they are much different, but, here are the photos of me in the jacket.

Like I stated earlier, 5'8", 185lbs, 44" chest, 40" belly, 36-37 inch waist. With the liner in. Size large. Any bigger than me and you will most likely want the xl.

post-2748-1208093858.jpg

post-2748-1208093862.jpg

post-2748-1208093870.jpg

post-2748-1208093885.jpg

And YES, please put me down for both the Jacket (with patch) and Pants.

Jacket: M

Pants: 32/34?

Not sure about perforated or regular tho. Any details on how much venting (front/rear/sides) there is with the jacket?

Thanks.. Looks awesome. I've been looking for a "nice" jacket for a while.

Not sure about perforated or regular tho. Any details on how much venting (front/rear/sides) there is with the jacket?

One of each will do the trick!

The jacket has 2 wrist vents in the forearms, 2 in the biceps, two long vertical ones (one along the inside of each cargo pocket) and 2 vertical back vents.

The perforated jackets will be perforated throughout except the cargo pockets and attached front panels, also not perforated; the top of the arms up to the shoulders (the bottom of the sleeves will be perforated).

The jacket has 2 wrist vents in the forearms, 2 in the biceps, two long vertical ones (one along the inside of each cargo pocket) and 2 vertical back vents.

The perforated jackets will be perforated throughout except the cargo pockets and attached front panels, also not perforated; the top of the arms up to the shoulders (the bottom of the sleeves will be perforated).

Thanks for the response Toynut. I think I'd prefer the solid leather. Perforated in my location doesn't make much sense. Plus I have a mesh jacket when it's really hot.

So def put me down for a set.. with the patch, of course.

ps: and is it possible to get the leather pants with the butt-cheeks cut out? Umm, for "ventilation". :icon_whistle:

ps: and is it possible to get the leather pants with the butt-cheeks cut out? Umm, for "ventilation".

Are you planning a trip to Sturgis anytime soon? :icon_rolleyes:

How'd you guess? :icon_evilgrin:

2006-vancouver-gay-pride-image.jpg

thats just so wrong. :icon_gay:

I'm in for the jacket and pants with the mods and patch sewn in.

Can't just make up my size, so please help me.

I'm 6'1"

230lbs

chest 48"

belly 44"

I use 36/32 jeans

Should I get size 38 pants and XXL jacket ? :icon_confused:

And thanks Al for all your hard work already for this. :icon_thumbsup:

Since you probably won't be wearing the liner all that much in Texas, I would suggest the XL. The 38 pants will probably be a bit loose, but not too bad.

You can probably try for the 36 pants as there is no snap to the top of the pants, they are held closed by a leather, Velcro-backed gathering strap/belt (see pic), so there is a fair amount of leeway up there. Remember, the leather will probably stretch a 1/2 size or so, if you wear them long enough.

post-2449-1208738993.jpg

I'm in for the jacket and pants with the mods and patch sewn in.

Can't just make up my size, so please help me.

I'm 6'1"

230lbs

chest 48"

belly 44"

I use 36/32 jeans

Should I get size 38 pants and XXL jacket ? :icon_confused:

And thanks Al for all your hard work already for this. :icon_thumbsup:

I have the 36 pants. I usually wear a 36/30 jean. The leather pants have a little extra length for me both in the inseam and the top section. The waist band covers most of my belly.

Since you probably won't be wearing the liner all that much in Texas, I would suggest the XL. The 38 pants will probably be a bit loose, but not too bad.

You can probably try for the 36 pants as there is no snap to the top of the pants, they are held closed by a leather, Velcro-backed gathering strap/belt (see pic), so there is a fair amount of leeway up there. Remember, the leather will probably stretch a 1/2 size or so, if you wear them long enough.

Thanks Al.

I have surrently both of my jackets 3XL, but if this is bigger already on size, I trust your opinion.

Book me for 36 pants and XL jacket then.

Can anyone tell me what the arm and torso length are on these? Unlike most, I am tiny around the waist and shoulders yet have long ass arms and torso. No, I don't want any extra fat either!I want to get 1 for me and 1 for My girl (both standard production patch seperate). I just want to make certain mine will be long enough. My girl has big tits too,(keeps my ears warm!) :icon_evilgrin: is the women's jacket cut for that? I would imagine measuring down your arm from the shoulder to cuff would tell me. and from collar seam to the bottom. Hate to be a pain in the ass, but I haven't ever spent more than $65 for a jacket in my life! Thanks for that logo topcop! My bike wears the logo, and my jacket will! Going to be a regular poser!

Whatever happened to the .ORG idea? That one vetoed? Then it could be a gang jacket. ooooooohhhhh :icon_twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm in for an xl w/patch jacket and 34 pants!!!! skier physique what can i say??? :icon_rolleyes: where are we at?