CBR1100XX.org Forum

Selling my beloved Police Interceptor

thats right it's a 2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, P71. This car retired from the Kansas Turnpike Authority and was used by one Captain or higher up. Never had a cage and no roof or trunk holes. Car is in excellent condition and drives incredible. Has working spotlight,all power with drivers power seat and cruise. Has front and rear wig wag lights and front LED blue lights. (These will be removed). Car has an excellent service record and up to date with new tires and fluids. Everything works including every bulb. this is the Interceptor package with better handling,braking,cooling and charging system. This one has carpet and side impact airbags. Windows tinted 5% on back and rear windows and 20% on front.

101.500 miles

$8500 obo

865-691-3400

Dan

post-824-1196947389.jpg

post-824-1196947404.jpg

post-824-1196947421.jpg

post-824-1196947429.jpg

LOL, I'd love another P71, however there are too many cars in the stable right now as it is! I just bought a Volvo for the wife, and we need some blue LEDs for it since we'll be using it to respond to calls in the fluffy white stuff. I was wondering what you had on it, and if you wanted to sell them separately. I need to get some remote mounts for the rear of the Volvo, and a new stick of some sort for the windshield.

LOL, I'd love another P71, however there are too many cars in the stable right now as it is! I just bought a Volvo for the wife, and we need some blue LEDs for it since we'll be using it to respond to calls in the fluffy white stuff. I was wondering what you had on it, and if you wanted to sell them separately. I need to get some remote mounts for the rear of the Volvo, and a new stick of some sort for the windshield.

got some red/blue leds on a stick, 7 patterns.........

hardly used........

:icon_whistle:

got some red/blue leds on a stick, 7 patterns.........

hardly used........

:icon_whistle:

sorry about the hijack....

nice car by the way.

I used to test these things for the govt before a contract was awarded... Pretty impressive for a true full sized sedan; they'll do an indicated 130 mph - if you've got the room on a long straight... The 4.6 CV/SOHC is very reliable and the police version is already factory "chipped". Expect 17-20 mpg, somewhat less in an urban environment. Heavier shocks and oversized tires were the trick aftermarket upgrades that really brought the car's handling to life... outstanding brakes... Of course, YMMV...

Edited: fixed typo.

Here's the plate that should go with it.

My brother has a 01 that he bought for $ 500 from a co-worker that had it for 2 years until it started loosing coolant. A another intake manifold solved that. My brother keeps wanting to steal the engine and tranny from my Mustang.

I still prefer that 81 9C1 Malibu that I had. A slightly warmed up 350 really woke it up.