CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS:2003 CBR1100XX ($5,000) - SOLD

This beautiful 2003 CBR1100XX blackbird sports cruiser comes with only 12,000 miles. I am the second owner, and have not ridden it much in the past couple of years. Our new toddler has contributed to that, and I think it's time to let someone else take advantage of riding it. Everything on the bike is stock, I added a windshield deflector (Laminar lip). The bike has been garaged by the previous owner and by me. New battery purchased 2 years ago.

Everything is in perfect working condition. I have added a couple of pics with very minor scratches, where the previous owner bumped it his garage (there is a minuscule dent in the tank, and small superficial scratches on the same side of faring). In my opinion it's insignificant, and it didn't bother me enough to fix it.

Here is a short walk-around video of the bike:

Craigslist add:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/3860251814.html

post-2855-1370820267.jpg

post-2855-1370820292.jpg

post-2855-1370820311.jpg

post-2855-1370820344.jpg

post-2855-1370820370.jpg

post-2855-1370820397.jpg

post-2855-1370820432.jpg

post-2855-1370820465.jpg

post-2855-1370820494.jpg

post-2855-1370820667.jpg

I'm interested in your laminar lip if you want to sell it separately.

Cheers

I'd rather not remove it, I'm interested in selling the whole thing rather than pieces. I have to say that I felt the difference after, and I don't think it changes the aggressive look of the bike once installed. They are still available http://www.laminarlip.com/cbr1100xx.php

My humble suggestion - sell the gear separately.

....too bad, none of it would fit me. ;)

I was hoping to unload everything :) but that may be a bit ambitious. If someone is not interested in the gear, I would come down to $5K.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
will pass it on to a co-worker who is looking for a bike.

craigslist add no worky..

is $5k for the bike or was that the price for the bike and gear origionally?

5K is w/o the gear, just the bike... I have also updated the description, and added a youtube video.

Need some help here... I thought I wouldn't have trouble selling it, but no luck so far... Am I pricing it too high?

I bought my bike off the board here with quite a few extras for less than the amount you have asking - it may not be the low miles, it may be the actual years.

Drop it a little and see if you get any nibbles?

I think your price is fair and if you're patient the right buyer will eventually pay it, or close to it. If you're in a hurry, you'll probably need to drop it a bit.

• 4 weeks later...