CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone have need/desire for older iPhones?

I have an 8GB iphone 4 and 4s as well as a 16gb 4s and one 32gb 5s

All are in great condition and will come with chargers and any other accessories I have lying around for them

At this point they're just taking up space and I could use some extra money to help recover from the holidays

Quick search shows the 4/4s 8gb going for $40-50 the 16gb probably $75 and the 32gb 5s around $250

in what I believe to be better than good condition.No drops or cracks on any of them and everything works well.

For me, these phones have done their duty and are ready to take up a new fight for it's next owner.

If you're interested hit me up with a PM or respond and we'll make a deal.

Tomorrow when I'm less drunk I'll try to post up pics if anyone is interested.

All phones were originally AT&T but most of them have been unlocked to work with all the majors at this point.

Edited by Fiona

Heard there is a big market for old cell phones in Syria and Iraq. lol

• 2 months later...

There's a whole website (or two) devoted to buying and selling used smart phones.

It's just plain cheaper to buy a prior model and get a service plan than to buy the current one on the market.

15 hours ago, Aunt Sylvia said:

There's a whole website (or two) devoted to buying and selling used smart phones.

It's just plain cheaper to buy a prior model and get a service plan than to buy the current one on the market.

So, whatcha got? I'm lookin' fer cheap and effective.

I got my iPhone 5s on www.swappa.com.

It took a while shopping to find what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay, but there's a regular rotation of stock from people looking to sell their old smartphones.  Gotta move fast if you see a good deal.  The good stuff gets picked up fast.