CBR1100XX.org Forum

Z's Custom Leathers in need of a good home

I've had these for a few years, and since 2012, I've been unable to wear them thanks to weight loss. I've attached a couple of quick pics, but those of you who've come to the meats know what they look like.

One is a two-piece with full armor in Black/Blue/Silver. The other is an all-black one-piece suite. The two-piece was involved in a low-speed low-side, and Z's Customs repaired the damage.

Both suits ran $1,300 +/- when I bought them, so you know these aren't cheap off-the-rack items.

I'm going to list the measurements I used when they were ordered. If you are in the ballpark on these measurements (certainly NOT going over), you'd likely fit them fine.

ONE PIECE SUIT (purchased in 2011)

• Height - 70" (5' 10")
  • Weight - 206 (I'm 170-175 now)
  • Neck - 17"
  • Neck to Shoulder - 7"
  • Sleeve length (shoulder seam to wrist) - 23" (overall 30" from wrist to neck)
  • Chest - 44"
  • Waist - 40.5" (note that the one-piece is more "forgiving" than the two-piece on this measurement)
  • Hips (widest point around the pelvic bone) - 41"
  • Neck to waist front - 18.5"
  • Waist to ankle - 38"
  • Crotch to ankle - 30" (the cut makes the leg to inside your boot, so you may be able to get away with being slightly longer in the leg)
  • Bicep - 15"
  • Wrist - 7.25"
  • Upper Thigh - 25"
  • Calf - 16.25"
  • Ankle - 9"

TWO PIECE SUIT (purchased in 2008)

• Height - 70" (5' 10")
  • Weight - 206
  • Neck - 17"
  • Neck to Shoulder - 7"
  • Sleeve length (shoulder seam to wrist) - 23" (overall 30" from wrist to neck)
  • Chest - 44.5"
  • Waist - 41"
  • Hips (widest point around the pelvic bone) - 42"
  • Neck to waist front - 18.5"
  • Waist to ankle - 38"
  • Crotch to ankle - 30" (the cut makes the leg to inside your boot, so you may be able to get away with being slightly longer in the leg)
  • Bicep - 15"
  • Wrist - 7.25"
  • Upper Thigh - 24.25"
  • Calf - 16.25"
  • Ankle - 9"

I want my closet space back, and I'm pretty sure the cost of trying to have Z's Customs alter to fit would be as much as just having a brand new suit made, so I'd rather find them a home for someone who could put them to good use.

Make an offer, keep in mind there's shipping cost involved...expect about 25 lbs (each one).

post-3006-0-38247300-1427033697_thumb.jp post-3006-0-75668600-1427033776_thumb.jp

Edited by zer0netgain