CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 Honda CBR1100xx FOR SALE

nice bike, looks clean

that isn't a full exhaust, but a yoshi slip on exhaust, full exhaust would include replacment of header also. Not to be a dick or anything but might help you have a better description of add ons if you post it on craigslist and the like.

good luck with sale

• Upvote 1

nice bike, looks clean

that isn't a full exhaust, but a yoshi slip on exhaust, full exhaust would include replacment of header also. Not to be a dick or anything but might help you have a better description of add ons if you post it on craigslist and the like.

good luck with sale

Those are multiple photos of the bike through its progression. I had Stock exhaust then delkevic slip ons, and finalized with a Full Yoshimura. I wasnt aware I had to list the history of changes to sell what the bike has on it NOW.

My list is as detailed and structured as it gets. So thank you for your criticism, noted...and the like. Enjoyed your quote in your signature btw. ;)

that isn't a full exhaust, but a yoshi slip on exhaust, full exhaust would include replacment of header also.

Look at all the photos. I see three different exhaust in them. The first shot would be the full Yosh.

^ Thank you for being able to decipher through that. :D

Thanks gentlemen.

Edited by 768mph