CBR1100XX.org Forum

pirreli diablo free front

1badxx

has anyone signed up with pirreli for the diablo free front tire promotion? and has anyone received the tire? I sent my coupon and invoice in about six weeks ago and have not heard anything from pirreli :?:

Contact Pirelli. I received my front about two weeks after I sent in my bill of sale. That was about a month or so ago. I do like the tires. It's amazing what new rubber does for your bike.

I can't even get the back tire. I ordered it from kneedraggers.com a couple weeks ago and it's still on back order! I suppose it doesn't matter, in Wisconsin you can't really consistently ride till the middle of May anyway... It's currently sunny and 29 degrees

I sent invoice and coupon with credit card info for shipping. I did call pirelli yesterday they were real helpful they are trying to find out what happen.I have the rear installed and so far it seems to stick and feel better than the dunlop it replace but with the worn out cupped front I cant really push it.

Everyone (okay three sources) is on backorder.

Ron Ayers & Kneedraggers (noted above)

Bought mine in Feb still not here. UPS says expect arrival date is Fri 3/19........I have the coupon and the CC info ready to go.

MARCH 31 DEADLINE..............................

Hell I may buy two at this price but SLOW getting them....................just in time for the first set to wear out?

-Suf Daddy

I talked agen with pirelli they said I need to resend them the coupon and invoice. I bought my rear from discount motorcycle tire I think it took about a week to get it. I need to go riding. I may have to buy a front so I can ride.

Okay so I got a rear now.............I sent in the coupon for the free front and the shipping $20............. Visa info.

Let's see how long this takes...................

Tempted to do another one before the month is up (and the promotion)

$140 for two is alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IMHO

-Suf Daddy

BTW: The tire came UPS and it was 28 degrees out or so. The tire was sticky in my hands at that temperature so I'll bet these stick like glue when up to temp and wear REALLY fast.........

-Suf Daddy

I sent invoice and coupon with credit card info for shipping. I did call pirelli yesterday they were real helpful they are trying to find out what happen.I have the rear installed and so far it seems to stick and feel better than the dunlop it replace but with the worn out cupped front I cant really push it.

• 2 weeks later...

F'n CLASSIC.............. So I guess I'm screwed huh?

So do I lean on Pirelli because the tire was backordered? (Bought in Feb)

because I don't get an invoice or receipt until I get the tire delivered............So I cann't send in the completed form with a reciept. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Kinda of a catch-22........................

-Suf Daddy

the promotion ended.... :sad: :cry: ......

http://www.us.pirellimoto.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Wow:

I thought they'd screw me........but the front made it today.

Now its time to mount and try them out.............

It took a while Bought in Feb free arrived April 13th but $140 for two is okay by me...............

FYI:

If they screw you: These things were on BACKORDER. Lean on them about it.

I sent my reply by return reciept with the 16 digit USPS tracking number.

I always do and let them KNOW about it.

I couldn't get a reciept (invoice) for the transaction until the tire was delivered. Since it was BACKORDERED, Pirelli caused the delay IMHO.

PM for help if you need it. - Suf Daddy