CBR1100XX.org Forum

Ventura Pack-Rack System w/two Packs

Aero Spada VII Pack

Delta Pack

Shoulder straps for Delta (makes it into a very ugly backpack)

Mounting Bars for XX (I believe all years fit)

Pack mount bar

Sport bar (sort of functions as a grab bar when you don't have the larger pack mounting bar attached)

All mounting hardware

Filler blocks for removing the XX stock grab rail (if I can find them)

This was my second set of packs, I bought them after wearing out another set and only used them on one ride - they are virtually brand-new. The mounting bars and such have some wear, but mostly just a dulled finish - no major nicks or ugliness.

~$400 new, looking to get $180 plus actual shipping. This is a nice setup and short of hard bags, the best solution I found.

Trying to make some room in the garage, they go on eBay next week if there's no action here. Free delivery to RacerXX if you can wait that long. If a picture will make or break it for you, I'll post one this week.

Just an unsolicited endorsement for the Ventura System. Also had it on my XX and liked it so much it's what I use on the FJR now. Quality materials, very secure mounting, easy off/on the bike. Super price and Mike is being conservative in his estimate of "new" cost. Just the Aero Spada VII pack alone is almost $450 new.