CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD - Givi 39 Liter Top Case - Also Have SW-Motech Adapter -- Price Reduction

Givi E370NT Monolock Top Case – 39 liter - in very good to excellent condition. Comes with universal mounting plate (still unopened) and 2 keys. Also comes with Givi backrest. The case currently sells new for approx $160 and the backrest $55 or $215 total. Will sell both for $115 $100 plus shipping.

Also have SW-Motech Adaptor plate for use with SW-Motech alu racks. New cost $40, will include for $20.

post-6766-0-28111700-1379188058_thumb.jp

post-6766-0-48269200-1379188068_thumb.jp

post-6766-0-59683200-1379188084_thumb.jp

post-6766-0-38041400-1379188098_thumb.jp

post-6766-0-54448600-1379188112_thumb.jp

Edited by RichardCranium
Added SOLD to subject.

The top case latches right onto the SW-Motech Adaptor (the adaptor is for Monolock cases), which goes right onto the Alu rack (the adaptor takes all of 10 seconds to put on or take the rack). I used this Givi and adaptor with an Alu rack on my XX. That's why the universal mounting plate is unopened. It worked well.

Thanks for asking. That was not my original thought, because the adaptor works for any Monolock case, so it can be sold separately. I had to buy the adaptor as an extra part for $40, it's in great shape so I thought 1/2 price was fair. I'd have to think on it a little bit.

Looks like kiwimack wants the Givi adapter and I don't need it.

How about you sell me the "case + the SW adapter" (and sell kiwimack the Givi adapter)? Split the price ... Will wait for response

I think both Kiwimack and Tigerpaw want the SW Motech adapter, except Tigerpaw wants the case with it. The universal mounting plate is intended for tubular and/or flat rear racks. The universal mount does not work with a SW Motech Alu rack or with a Givi Wingrack. Not sure if this helps clarify things or not.

I think both Kiwimack and Tigerpaw want the SW Motech adapter, except Tigerpaw wants the case with it. The universal mounting plate is intended for tubular and/or flat rear racks. The universal mount does not work with a SW Motech Alu rack or with a Givi Wingrack. Not sure if this helps clarify things or not.

Yup, but to avoid hassle for you to sell individually, I can take all three items for $110 + shipping. I can send you a FedEx ground shipping label. LMK

• 2 weeks later...