CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale: Power Commander II for '99 thru '01 XX - SOLD

G2

Brand new and never used Power Commander II still in the box for '99 thru '01 XX's. I really have no idea what to ask since III's and EX's are on the market now and they are over three hundred. I'll ask for $120 OBO and I will pay for shipping.

post-126-0-76312300-1378581373_thumb.jpgpost-126-0-19421100-1378581431_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

How about $50 and I pay shipping? Regardless if it has a serial port, most will program it only once for their bike's mods and be done with it. Never installed, complete unit, new in the box and STILL HAS THE INCLUDED STICKERS! Sorry, just had to shout that out. Motivated, make an offer.

problem with the pcll is maps are close to impossible to find. they're not even on the DynoJet site anymore.

You sure about that? Here is a link from the PC site for map downloads for the CBR1100xx 99-00. Although it shows the PCIII, I can't imagine the maps are any different between a III and a II. A call to PC should confirm that. So somebody buy this thing. :)

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_maps_installs_product_buy_options.aspx?mdlyrid=102-411&make=19&model=215&make-n=Honda&model-n=CBR1100%20XX%20%2899-2000%20Euro%20Models%29&year=2000&mk=19&mdl=215&yr=2000

not trying to shit on your ad in anyway. these are some of the things I found regarding the pc2 vs the pc3. can't say for certain if the maps are interchangeable or not but the reasons below gave me concern and are the reason I haven't jumped on the item you are selling. again, no expert by any means so can't say if the maps are interchangeable or not. hopefully someone with more knowledge can enlighten us as if it's possible. great deal if the maps are interchangeable.

"would a pc2 map work on a pc3,...im assuming not because the pc3 goes directly to the tps + injectors not the ecu..."

"the pc3 adjusts every 250 rpm and the pc2 does it every 500 rpm and the maps wouldnt load up on the pc3"

"As you all know that the pc2 maps for the AAP table and MP table to alter the fueling where pc3 alters the injection pulse signal."

"pc2 fools the ecm by altering the signals

pc3 alters the ecm output to the injectors "

"The PC2 worked by sending false signals to the stock ECU, whereas the PC3 sends modified signals directly to the fuel injectors."