CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: forks and triple clamp + oem headlight

Looking for a set of forks and triple clamps (steering stem) for my 2000 model. If available, I will need confirmation that they're measured runout for straight- not just "eyeballed" straight! Also need an oem headlight- not one of those ebay chinese ones. Please pm me with details- it's much appreciated by this long time XX owner committed to many more miles.

I think I have triple clamps and steering stem from a 97 if that will work. I have to look when I get home though.

Let me know.

I appreciate the responses, guys. Two days ago, some clueless twit in an Explorer pulled out RIGHT in front of me to make a left turn out of a shopping center. No escape path or time, I hit the brakes as hard as I could, t-boned him square. Terrible feeling knowing that your front end is about to be bent hard. XX is wounded but fixable, I was totally armored up and am good to go.

To answer rockmeupto125: I just need tubes, not the sliders/lower legs. I believe 1997 clamps and stem are same as 2000- somebody correct me if I'm wrong.