CBR1100XX.org Forum

Internet Parts Dealer Recomendation

ActionStarCBRxx

Can you all reply back with a few dealers that you have had good experience with and parts that are good price? Looking for original blackbird parts like starter solenoid, cooling system and dash parts.

I like Ron Ayers for their micro fiche but their parts always seem as high as local dealers here. I used to buy a lot of parts from Zanotti Motors but I haven't had a response from them in three days.

I have a grocery list of part numbers from the micro fiche, but I need a dealer to double check the numbers... as some of the parts I want have three part numbers for the same part description. Then I need them to place the order for me.

So I need some human intervention from the dealership.

Thanks!

Kelly

And you would order them from Jaws....why?

You can pick them out my hand at RacerXX and no tax or shipping costs!

1. Didn't think about it...just remembered I needed to get more. Sorry. :icon_redface:

2. Odds are I would spend the whole weekend and completely forget that I needed to get some more. :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

For some reason I didn't have your page bookmarked at work....and I paid 3x at much...DOH!

I've heard good things about Partzilla but haven't tried them.

If used parts are of any interest, PM me with a list...Hank

PM Sent with small parts list for 97.

And you would order them from Jaws....why?

You can pick them out my hand at RacerXX and no tax or shipping costs!

1. Didn't think about it...just remembered I needed to get more. Sorry. :icon_redface:

2. Odds are I would spend the whole weekend and completely forget that I needed to get some more. :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

For some reason I didn't have your page bookmarked at work....and I paid 3x at much...DOH!

Yes getting them from John at Racer XX is easy.

But forgetting that I put them in my trailer box for two years sucked :icon_redface: