CBR1100XX.org Forum

Help a brother out?

RXX

I recently purchased a Givi setup which will require a little modification to the bike:

The left hand muffler stay assembly was removed a couple years back, and the right hand stay had the footpeg assembly ground off. I have not ever ridden 2 up, nor do I ever intend to.

I am going to have to reinstall the left hand stay to correctly mount the new setup. I want to remove the footpeg assembly on it, but I did such a shitty job on the right hand side I would like to contract out a more "polished" finish.

I have a spare right hand stay also, so I need someone to grind off the footpeg stays on both units. I do not care to have them polished, that would look out of place on my bike. I may go ahead and get them powder coated, don't know yet.

I would like a turnaround time of by the middle of March.

Do any of you have the equipment, the skill, and the time? No offense, but I don't want anyone that is looking to practice. I did that, and I ground right through a thin spot on the stay.

Do you want it milled off? If so I would be happy to oblige.

YES! That's the process I was trying to verbalize. PM an address, I will get them to you nexxt week.