CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone need parts for a 1988 Ninja 600??

Anyone??

Anyone want the whole bike? Its a real roach. Doubt it would ever run again..but its all there.

Have CT title

How much is asking?

I have a buddy who has a Kaw problem.

...and likes to tinker.

Pics?

Ill get some pics today for ya. I guess make an offer. I didnt really look at it close. Looks like someone took one of the side cases off...(by the shifter??) Every piece of plastic is cracked in some way, calipers are seized. Also have a box full of parts. Saw 4 Honda plugs, box of fiber clutches and other misc odds and ends. Like I said, have a working key and the title and its not locked up, so it will run. I figured someone might be looking for just the airbox, or forks, or wheels. Ill part it out for anyone here

Anyone want the whole bike?

I have a buddy who has a Kaw problem.

Hi! My name is Warp and I have a Kaw problem. It's been 21 years since my last Z1R. I've almost relapsed several times in those scary years because of friends who still ride ZZR's and ZX's. It's been hard, but I know that I MUST resist the pulchritude of the horsepower succubus every day for the rest of my life. If anyone needs to talk, I'm here for you and I understand your addiction.

Ok..Im a dumb fuck. I apologize if anyone was interested. It's actually a 600. Took some pics that I'll upload tonight. Box o' parts contains ..

Brand new in box EBC fibers. Part # CK 4435

The side case for the engine

Shifter linkage

Airbox

Chain and sprockets

Misc crap

Again..my apologies. Pm with needs..if any