CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 Redbird for sale in SE MI - SOLD

SOLD

Selling my 2002 Redbird (Candy Blazing Red). The bike is clean and ready to go. Runs great, has always been garaged, and has never been down. 31K miles on it.

$3600, located in Canton, MI

It was purchased by me one year ago from another board member that had it imported from Canada. The speedometer is in both MPH and Km/h, and everything else is identical to the US model. Bike comes with a clean Michigan title. I put about 1500 miles on it, but with my toy ADD I picked up a Aprilia Tuono at the same time and ended up riding it more. I now bought a 2nd car, so time to thin out the stable...

The bike comes with the following extras:

- Yoshimura RS3 carbon fiber slip-on exhaust

- Zero Gravitiy Double Bubble screen, 3 other screens included as well (Givi Touring, 2 OEM )

- Throttlemeister throttle lock bar ends in black

- Frame sliders

- Pyramid tire hugger/chain guard combo

- Fender Extender

- Auto chain oiler

- Hookup and controller for heated gear

- Foam grips

- Stoplight Magnet brake light modulator

- Headlight modulator

- Pre-wired for battery tender

- Mag-Knight magnetic Tank Bra

- 2 service manuals

The Gunfighter seat pictured has already been sold and does not come with the bike

The following maintenance has been performed on it in the last year (within the last 2000 miles), in addition to oil changes:

- New chain and sprockets

- New spark plugs

- New brake pads all around

- New air filter

Condition items of note:

- Tires have plenty of tread left but the rear is starting to square off.

- The exhaust on one side was improperly installed by the previous owner and one of the rivets had rubbed a vertical mark into the swing arm. The exhaust covers it up.

- There are also a couple of small dings (< 1/2 inch) on the rear cowling that have been touched up as well as a small thin scratch (about 1 inch long) on the front wheel fender.

- Tire hugger has a broken tab. I put a couple of washers in so it stays in place.

post-203176-1359473705.jpg post-203176-1359473715.jpg

I saw the bike last night. It is a real sweet ride. The electronic farkles on it have been installed with care, pride, and ingenuity.